2000 LS license plate led's?

All this ranting of "we have rights" all over the world, I hope you can understand it's all nonsense, when they want, they'll round us all up and do with us as they please. For now, they just want you to go to work each day, keep your mouth shut and pay your taxes. New World Order!

... back to LED's.

Maybe up there...... Here, we shoot back!!!!!!

Maybe up there...... Here, we shoot back!!!!!!

Come on. All guns are bad unless they are in the hands of the government. Eventually, they'll take enough of them away to be able to force their will on us.

I propose a new Constitutional Amendment, requiring LED license plate lights, gun ownership and making Rig a US citizen.

All he has to do now is jump the border!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm picturing something in the style of Smoky and the Bandit, with Rig as Snowman. Rig, you have 9 hours.

Who's playing Smoky in their LS? Rig's wife in his LS or one of our adoptive members? Robot through Uber maybe?

EDIT: WAIT NO IT'S OLDSOUTH

Last time we had a revolution in this country it was touched off by an order from the Governor of Massachusetts for all citizens to turn in their guns. I don't think the current US leadership members who are trying to take our firearms are students of history, which has a nasty tendency of repeating itself.

I propose a new Constitutional Amendment, requiring LED license plate lights, gun ownership and making Rig a US citizen.

Get a gun plus a new windshield? Wait ... I'd just get a gun then make sure I got a new windshield? NICE !!!!

All he has to do now is jump the border!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I already have a FAST card, yes the US granted commercial access as a trusted, how they say "traveler" LOL
BTW: your daughter is going to need marrying sooner or later so watch it Pops!
I'd be sitting at your dinner table quicker then you can say "Jumped the Border" ;)

I'm picturing something in the style of Smoky and the Bandit, with Rig as Snowman ...

East bound and down? Kinda would like South though, Georgia or better!

Frank, I can count on you covering the Jackie Gleason's Sheriff Buford T Justice "Hold onto my hat!" scene?

Smokey-and-the-Bandit-2.png

Frank, I can count on you covering the Jackie Gleason's Sheriff Buford T Justice "Hold onto my hat!" scene?

Sure, except it's "[girlfriend]! Hold on to my sleeve while I wiggle out of this coat"

I DO have a tendency to chase "sports" cars because the LS makes me a cocky 17 year old again...

What if we do an LS-only Gumball rally to bring you in? Surely they couldn't catch us all cooking at 130mph... SOME of us would escape before misfires, overheating, and wobbly suspension parts brought our cars to a halt

Sounds like a good time, luckily my schedule is wide open til the end of the month.

No worries, I'll be hauling south and back soon. Need any parts moved from Watertown on down?
Anything along I-81 towards Dalton, GA and back up I can move for free.

Interesting offer, hutvthe only thing I'd be looking for outside of eBay and amazon is LS parts, and I really need to limit spending on the car. I've been at it actively for 10 months and still saying "one more part and it will be perfect"

Tail lights, headlights, trim panels, LEDs, exterior trim, emblems, more LEDs, different LEDs, intake... It still hasn't ended. I just need a break to gain money and finish multiple LS projects

Hehehe, should see my collection of LS parts, enough tail lamps to cover all of Canada. Don't ask! (tinting project gone wrong/me OCD a lot)

Members online

Back