For Sale 97 Mark VIII LSC Parts

jruppert

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 97 Mark VIII LSC that I am parting out. Car is blue with grey interior. Has black 98 LSC Seats. The engine, transmission, wiring harness, and cooling fan are spoken for.

Let me know what you need.

Here is the car 2014-12-20.jpg

2014-12-20.jpg

As far as lug nuts. I would nothing to put on if I took these off. In time, I may have some available. Just not at this moment.

Parts that I am looking to sell at this point..

Climate Control
Heated Seat & Defrost control
Grey sun visors
HID Bulb
HID Ballasts (pair) or can be split up
Airbags
Gauge - Speedo cluster (odometer is not displaying miles, shows --------)
Power window motors, locks
Driveshaft (at some point - have not pulled yet)
Octastar rims (have not removed from car at this point)
Cd Changer - no cartridge. Was told by previous owner that it worked.
Rear NEON light - POSSIBLY SELL. Does not light up at moment. Need to determine what is wrong, Lens or Ballast
Exterior door handles
passenger side mirror
driver side mirror - mirror itself is fogged up
Black Leather seats - will need to pull
JBL Amp
IRS setup - LSC model, lower gear ratio - currently on car

Anything else that I did not list - let me know.

I have not thought much for prices so PM me if you want something.

How much $$$ for the L/H & R/H body side moldings ( door & rear quarter - assuming they are not damaged), shipped to zip 67101? Thank you.

How much $$$ for the L/H & R/H body side moldings ( door & rear quarter - assuming they are not damaged), shipped to zip 67101? Thank you.

I am at work at the moment. I will inspect condition and send you pictures. Do you know how these come off? Are they bolted on or attached with adhesive? If adhesive, I am afraid I may ruin them.

I've read on this forum that they have adhesive, such as double back tape. They way some heat from a hair dryer or heat gun will soften/loosen them so they can be removed.

Hey jruppert -

How's the EVAP tray looking? If it's not crumbling I'd be interested for the '97 LSC. Thanks.

-Jake

possibly the cd changer if it's the one i think it is . could you send a pic ? im in ft myers fl . 33907 pm me with info if you could .

Welp, that's where I'm at too unfortunately. I figured as much, considering your location. Thanks for looking though!

possibly the cd changer if it's the one i think it is . could you send a pic ? im in ft myers fl . 33907 pm me with info if you could .

I will check on this tomorrow. Sorry, I have been so busy with work lately that I haven't had time to check into some of these items.

What i do have is in the trunk. It is mounted to the driver side quarter panel. There is no cartridge.

do you know if its a 6 disc ? i think it probably is . i have a cart. i need a player for the trunk mine is acting up let me know what you need please. do you know if it was working ? dfoy50 @gmail.com or 928-225-7023

I'm looking for the trunk scuff plate skid pad doohicky thingy. When you open the trunk, it's the plastic piece (~3') that covers the trunk sill and carpet edge. Gray or black would probably work. Feel free to call or text.

Jeff
951-878-552five
jbav8r @gmail.com

rear shocks

would you consider selling the rear shocks shipped to 33541

I have a 97 Mark VIII LSC that I am parting out. Car is blue with grey interior. Has black 98 LSC Seats. The engine, transmission, wiring harness, and cooling fan are spoken for.

Let me know what you need.

The air shocks.. Yes. I haven't had time to pull them out. It has been very cold in Michigan. They do work.

I just hit a deer with my 97. Need left drivers headlight assembly and mounting or header panel.

i am looking for a left drivers inside gray door panel . I have a 1997 lsc. do you have one Mike

Guys.. I have been overwhelmed with some family health issues that has kept me from dealing with this car. I completely apologize for not getting back to you guys.

I will private message everyone asking for parts individually. As far as shipping, it will be difficult for me to ship items that will be large and/or heavy.

If you need something, please PM me. I will be notified and can respond sooner.

Thanks

Members online

Back