LSE looks pretty good on CL

Very nice indeed, looks well taken care of, trouble is the high mileage.

That is a nice looking car. It's local to me if anyone is serious about buying, I can check it out. The owner seems to be very straight forward and knowledgeable though...I wonder if they are a member here?

Edit: I would say the owner is the thread starter...

Very nice indeed, looks well taken care of, trouble is the high mileage.

That would be me! :)

Really hate to sell, but the wife has forced a sale with a recent acquisition of a 2003 540 Sport 6 speed. The LSE needs nothing that I'm aware of. Last issue was a swaybar bushing bolt that was cross threaded. Local shop took care of that for me on Saturday. Beyond that, no leaks, no drips. Transmission fluid was replaced (not flushed) at 75k and again at 150k. Ive never had a transmission problem/breakdown issue with this car. I have the original stock springs in the attic if needed. (it currently has Eibach Pro springs and OEM Motorcraft shocks all around). I personally love this combination of ride, look, handling, hence me never putting the stock springs back on. I have all 3 original keys, both remotes, all books, and a stack of receipts for maintenance/service over the years. Rear bumper cover has a few nicks, nothing I'd call major. I added rear backup sensors a few years back and they work fine. I do have a very small (less than the diameter of a dime) ding on the front part of the roof that came from a highway rock. Minimal hood nicks from stones, and no other dings at all on the body panels. (Im always that guy that parks far away and an end spot, but never taking up two spots). The passenger side door was touched up/blended by a reputable body shop in Maryland years ago for a scratch. All body panels are original and she's never been in any form of accident. Pre-wired for Valentine One. (V1 itself NOT included). Full sized original spare in the trunk. The VOXX wheels are literally immaculate. ZERO curbing at all and only washed with Griots wheel cleaner/soap/water. Regularly buffed with my orbital Griots buffer and Meguiars Polish/Wax. Window tint in excellent shape. No peeling/fading/purpling/bubbling as I only ever used a damp rag on the inside to clean. No ammonia based cleaners. I'd rate the interior leather an honest 8.5 out of 10. I have OEM Lincoln Mats that are about 4 months old that I just cleaned with a deep cleaner extractor. Fresh coat of wax is on the car. Will provide additional pics of anything that's requested. Majority of the miles were for regular work highway trips between Maryland and Richmond. Engine doesnt smoke, stumble, and still pulls as strongly as the day I bought her brand new in Gaithersburg in December 2002. Literally, the engine behaves as if new. Same for the transmission. She's parked safely in my driveway now and not being driven right now. A very good deal for the right buyer, IMO.

Looks nice for sure, good luck with sale. reminds me of member Hite's 02 LSE.

So is the Gen 1 LSE spoiler more of a flipper, whereas the Gen 2 is a flat deck/tray/skateboard?

^ 1st GEN LSE spoiler sits a little lower then the 2nd gen, it has more curvature where it lays on the trunks edge then the 2nd GEN does.

have a real close look at the pics on this page: http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/forum/showthread.php?77344

2nd GEN LSE spoiler on the bottom side does not need as much curve at the bottom to lay flat on a 2nd GEN trunk.

Hard to explain, you'd have to hold the two, upside down, side by side, to see the small minute difference.

Members online

Back