For Sale 1994 Rust free Rosemist from Cali, BRAND NEW OEM HEADLIGHTS!

tirefryr

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I hate to do this, but I can't bring myself to use this as my winter beater. I have a 94 RoseMist Mark VIII in very good condition. It has a Diablo chip, shift kit, and 4:10s. that I know of. The car as it sits reads just over 152K miles, but the gears were installed by the original owner and never had the computer recalibrated. I purchased a Dakota Digital unit and installed it upon purchase. No idea on true mileage. The car has seen one Chicago winter, and I drove it last winter for 200 miles. It got washed every day with a nice hot bath and the underside was also cleaned to remove salt residue.

The car is 20 years old, has some dings, dents, and scrapes and some paint chips. It has a crease along the PS rocker that looks like it's been curbed, but it never made it through the primer. Very odd, but it's there. The car has new upper LCAs, air ride has been removed, but comes with everything to return it. The front struts went down and I had a StrutMasters kit I go for free so I threw it on to get it to move. It rides like crap IMO, but I am also used to a Town Car, so everything I sit in besides that rides like crap. The car has brand new tires, fresh oil change and comes with a TON of stuff.

Comes with a complete engine, trans, rearend,and computer from a 93 with 112K miles. It ran perfect when pullled. I was going to use this to build on. Also comes with a complete set of winter wheels and tires with GoodYear Arctic Max or something tires. These cost $600 and are mounted on very good condition snowflakes. It also comes with a buttload of spare parts. I will also include a set of Saleen Replica wheels for free for a hubswap if you want. I know the market is weak for these cars, but I feel this is a fair offer for this rust-free car with all the extras included as well.

Looking for $2500 for everything.
Car is located in NW Indiana.
Post here or shoot me an email. tirefryr@gmail.com

Here is the car the day I bought it

100_2049_zpsd29ab11d.gif

Here's how it sits now.

100_2391_zps1889f18e.gif

100_2392_zpsb5aecc64.gif

sharp car man, that's no winter ride.
your asking price is on par. maybe even a little low giving the rare color and extras.
good luck selling. wish i had room for a 4th. :)

+1 what chris said. Great looking car, and super deal. Wish I was in the market. It should sell quick.

Thanks guys! I gave her a bath the other day and felt horrible, but I can't let it sit, and I can't bring myself to drive it up here in the winter.

sharp car man, that's no winter ride.
your asking price is on par. maybe even a little low giving the ro are color and extras.
good luck selling. wish i had room for a 4th. :)

+1, I'd do that in a heartbeat but too far and I already have too many cars and would get locked out of the house by the old lady...hummmm:)

Price lowered to $2K, $1800 without the snow tires/wheels.

Members online

No members online now.
Back