Official LS Picture Thread

Got my 19" staggered Niche wheels on finally. Now just waiting on stance coilovers to come in. 19x8.5 fronts and 19x10 rears. Not sure why my first pic is rotated :/
20140916_142506.jpg20140915_153809.jpgIMG_20140915_153629.jpgIMG_20140916_143054.jpg

IMG_20140916_143054.jpg

20140916_142506.jpg

20140915_153809.jpg

IMG_20140915_153629.jpg

How about a side profile so we can see those wheels?

Love that color on the LS.

Got a new set of Jag wheels i'm ready to put on, but I'm trying to find lincoln star decals for the center caps...not a fan of the Jag emblem on the lincoln.

Anyone know of a place to get black lincoln star decals for center caps?

Got a new set of Jag wheels i'm ready to put on, but I'm trying to find lincoln star decals for the center caps...not a fan of the Jag emblem on the Lincoln.

Anyone know of a place to get black Lincoln star decals for center caps?

Try using the stock caps (obviously the smaller caps. I got a new set from Tasca for around $60, IIRC). That's what many of us have done.

I was planning to paint the Jag ones and add a decal...so i didn't have to spend $60 LOL

Got a new set of Jag wheels i'm ready to put on, but I'm trying to find lincoln star decals for the center caps...not a fan of the Jag emblem on the lincoln.

Anyone know of a place to get black lincoln star decals for center caps?

Any vinyl shop can make a set for you. Probably around $20

Just fine, why wouldn't they, only a year or so old and I added some silicone to the back of the center cap where there was a hole, this was done in hopes of not having any moisture or dirt get through to the back. I also clear coated the whole center cap once I placed the emblem on.

Just fine, why wouldn't they, only a year or so old and I added some silicone to the back of the center cap where there was a hole, this was done in hopes of not having any moisture or dirt get through to the back. I also clear coated the whole center cap once I placed the emblem on.
I followed your advice with the silicone... I also put super glue on the sticky part to help adhesion. Clear coat is a good idea!

I find mine a little to 'hyper' silver for the color match of my Silver Frost LS, I may color mine at a later time.

on top of adding the silicone to the hole on the rear so dirt or moisture won't find it's way into the back side of the emblem,
the clear coating on the front, provides a layer of sealing in the outer edge of the emblem and the cap itself.

I thought it was a good idea. kind of makes if all sealed up so it would last longer.

~ good stuff, looks good on your black LS, kudos!

Still waiting on my Lincoln center caps, but I think it turned out really nice. Sorry for the crappy photos, I'll do a better photo shoot once the caps are on.
Wheels: XJ8 Jaguar "Custom" wheels, +42 offset, 19x8.5
245/40/19 Continental DWS tires. Stock ride height.
IMG_20140920_190116.jpg
0920141925.jpg

IMG_20140920_190116.jpg

0920141925.jpg

Still waiting on my Lincoln center caps, but I think it turned out really nice. Sorry for the crappy photos, I'll do a better photo shoot once the caps are on.
Wheels: XJ8 Jaguar "Custom" wheels, +42 offset, 19x8.5
245/40/19 Continental DWS tires. Stock ride height.
View attachment 828469799

Looks good - I have these same wheels but in a PVD finish and the stock Lincoln center caps fit pretty well. There's a tiny gap if you look really close, but pretty much unnoticeable....

^ could you not just put a blue tarp over it with a dual fan blowing on it?

LOL

Great White North, we got the furnace running in the mornings already. Brrrrr

just like a pistol that can hold more than 10 rounds, its something you definitely need to own when living in or around Detroit :p
In Detroit you just need to start a riot. That will heat things up real quick.

Members online

Back