Official LS Picture Thread

No worries, I was asking because i'm looking at going to 19" wheels in the near future :)

Feeling a bit left out, must post pic of said wheels.

wheels.jpg

sorry.gif

Thanks for sharing this pic, I've always wondered what it would look like with the silver painted on the bottom pieces all around. Looks alright actually.

Thanks. I did it early on and didn't prepare the surface well enough and now it's starting to chip off. My daughter said she scrapped it up pretty badly (gouged it apparently) so when she comes home for Christmas I may have to repair and repaint it....

Add a fan and you'll be styli'n!
Well, I got one of those dual reversible window fans. It works quite well. If it gets too warm under the tarp, I can reverse both sides and it draws a lot of the heat from under it.

View attachment 828469615
View attachment 828469616

And incase anyone is wondering what I'm doing, I'm re-gapping the plugs. UberX lowered the rates and I'm getting only 17.2 mpg in the city now and I can't wait until they work their way up to where the old ones were which was 18-19 mpg. I need that now because we are getting 20 min approaches to the pick-up locations. If they cut the rates again, I'm just going to start my own private car service.

10469210_10102162074452432_7226625989467891089_n.jpg

To G Rell: I got the foam gun from DYC. I think it was around 60 bucks, it's awesome!

If you have bugs that have cooked onto it and other grime, you still have to scrub those areas, but everything else requires no scrubbing.

I try to wash it often enough that nothing gets caked on, and I can just foam it, let it sit for a couple minutes, then pressure it away.

I have a 1500 PSI pressure washer, even though it is a relatively weak pressure washer - any rock chips or slices in the dip you have from road debris, the water will shoot underneath the dip and you have to carefully squeegee the water out from behind the dip. I just be careful not to get too close to the areas where I have chips.

I rarely drive anymore, and my car stays underground in a garage - so I don't usually have anything to scrub - so the foam cannon is perfect since I don't even have to get out a sponge!

I'm not sure, maybe tweet DYC/Fonzie. But based on its performance with my 1500, I would say that even 1000 PSI would work. I don't think there is anything really lower than that and is still considered a pressure washer. Mine is just a little baby one from Lowes, greenworks brand or something along those lines.

Members online

No members online now.
Back