Official LS Picture Thread

Calendar shoot ~ a few that wont make the cut:
DSC_03561_zps8ab399b9.jpg

DSC_03811_zps39e8f215.jpg

DSC_03431_zps23c580a9.jpg

This is another reason why I will never let my LS go an I know she will never let me go. This is a GPS track from when I was almost T boned by a guy running the wrong way on a one way street while I had a husband and wife in the back.

For some reason I can't get the gps track photo on here yet. I will shortly.

Last edited:
This is another reason why I will never let my LS go an I know she will never let me go. This is a GPS track from when I was almost T boned by a guy running the wrong way on a one way street while I had a husband and wife in the back.

View attachment 828469519

The blue arrow is the legal direction of travel (south). I was traveling west and the blue Ford ranger was traveling north at about 60mph. The gps track shows the opposite because the motion sensor in the iPhone is based on g forces I guess. This wasn't the normal stop short of getting hit maneuver. This was swerving and accelerating to get out of the way kind. The lady passenger was cuddling with hubby and didn't have her belts on and was thrown across the back seat and busted her elbow. What I didn't know was I picked up a screw in my left rear tire so it was equalized. The LS was still able to perform like a true Sports Sedan.

I drove past this LS on Sunday afternoon, just north of Battle Ground, WA. Angle eyes, tinted windows, and looked lowered. Is it somebody on here?

LincolnLS_zps12a8caad.png

HI!
My firts car! :rolleyes:
I forgot to set the res to hi at phone settings :p

fotos lincoln (1).jpg

regards!

fotos lincoln (1).jpg

^ Boooo!!!! copy cat!!!!

LOL ... just kidding, nice wheels ... nice blue toe nails also?

PS: when you put that emblem on the centercap, from the back side,
add a dab of clear silicone to the hole, so it keeps dirt and moisture out.

^ Boooo!!!! copy cat!!!!

LOL ... just kidding, nice wheels ... nice blue toe nails also?

PS: when you put that emblem on the centercap, from the back side,
add a dab of clear silicone to the hole, so it keeps dirt and moisture out.
I wasn't gonna say anything about the toe nails. That must be a fad there. If you live in southeast, National City or farther south, you might wanna put 2 locks on each wheel. Yuk Yuk. I wish I could find me some of those staggered :(

BTW, how much are Carne Asada Burritos going for these days?

I wasn't gonna say anything about the toe nails. That must be a fad there. If you live in southeast, National City or farther south, you might wanna put 2 locks on each wheel. Yuk Yuk. I wish I could find me some of those staggered :(

There is a newish (I guess as it seems all Mexican joints end in "bertos") place here called "Rigobertos". They have a killer (literally!!!!) carne asada burrito for around $6.

There is a newish (I guess as it seems all Mexican joints end in "bertos") place here called "Rigobertos". They have a killer (literally!!!!) carne asada burrito for around $6.
I guess I'm gonna have to come and steal me some Mexicans and bring them here to Florida and open up a chain of Abductberto's Taco shops and make me some money!

I would give up my middle testicle to be in L.A. right now eating some taco truck Mexican food.... ugh.

I would give up my middle testicle to be in L.A. right now eating some taco truck Mexican food.... ugh.
I've never been to L.A., but the Taco Bus in Tampa and Brandon Fl is pretty darn awesome.

Toe nails are my wifes, she picked up the rims from Karlyn at usarim while I was at work (yes, I have an AWESOME wife!)
I actually have 5 locks on each wheel (4 of one style and one of another.... it is SD)
Not too sure bout the carne asada, we (my family) are vegan.

I had a vegan once! Big liar she turned out to be!

Got them installed today...
245/40r19 cooper RS3-A
19x8.5 GT20 5X108 63.6 bore from USARIM. I am very excited at how much better she looks now!

(before)
uploadfromtaptalk1410032767230.jpguploadfromtaptalk1410032792972.jpguploadfromtaptalk1410032859329.jpg

(After)
uploadfromtaptalk1410032817251.jpguploadfromtaptalk1410032825416.jpguploadfromtaptalk1410032834588.jpg

Eibach here I come!

uploadfromtaptalk1410032767230.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1410032792972.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1410032817251.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1410032825416.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1410032834588.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1410032859329.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back