Swapping driver/passenger leather

lseguy

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Seat bottom will be easy but are seat backs leathers even possible to swap since the airbags appear to be built in to the leather seat back? Trying to even out the wear on the leather on my 2002 LSE

Seat bottom will not be easy/practical/possible. Look closely at the seats. The driver's seat has an outboard side (with controls) on the left, and an inboard side on the right. The passenger seat has an outboard side (with controls) on the right, and an inboard side on the left.

Seat bottom will not be easy/practical/possible. Look closely at the seats. The driver's seat has an outboard side (with controls) on the left, and an inboard side on the right. The passenger seat has an outboard side (with controls) on the right, and an inboard side on the left.

And the outside part of the cushion is wider than the inside.

Good luck - I've been looking for a new tan leather bottom for my 2003 for over a year since I have a pretty big rip. Seems damn near impossible to find. I've wanted to take it to a place that specializes in interiors but it always get's bumped to the bottom of the list of things to do.

Members online

No members online now.
Back