For Sale 1993 Lincoln Mark VIII $1,000 drive it or part it

Go Fast Get Tickets

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Car located 25 miles north of KC, MO. Will run and drive but has an issue. In order to get it out of Park you have to do the e-brake, brake pedal, turn key to first stop, shift to neutral and start. Replaced switch on pedal, fuse good, must be switch on ABS. Bought a 02 STS so no need for the Mark.

149,305k, triple black, all options in 93. Hit in driver rear. Still drove it daily. Car is mechanically sound. Has been well maintained.

Engine and trans are original. No smoke, no shudder shift. Trans ready for fluid/filter, oil/filter getting close. Could use plugs and wires, both overdue.

Has good air ride. Eddie Spinks (American Air) rebuilt compressor, good OEM bags, never came out to see it on the ground. Also will come with 2 good leak free OEM rear bags.

Front suspension rebuilt maybe 10k a go. MOOG lowers, hubs and sway bar links, Super Coupe Performance for the rest. Goodyear Triple Treads all the way around on 20 spokes. New rotors on front awhile back.

Hard button HVAC, factory premium JBL sound with 10 disc and 2 cartridges works, door panels good, leather not torn/ripped but show wear, good carpet. Sun roof works fine.

When I bought this it was a 2 owner 105k mess, as you'll see in the pics. It sat for 10 years before I save it from the junkyard. Did lots of shows with it, drove it everywhere. Only failed me once. So fuel pump has been replaced 3 years ago.

Here is a link to some pics. It's not all shined up now, Octastars and 10 spokes are gone, interior not detailed in a while, or under the hood. But shows damage to rear quarter. Still have the engine cover. Will throw in a good starter, alternator, and new water pump.

And if your into Rat Rods let me know. Have cool project to sell. Just leave a PM with e-mail and we can talk offline.

Reply here, PM or call Tim @ 816-560-0635.

http://s200.photobucket.com/user/KC93MarkVIII/library/93%20Mark%20black

Hey Tim, long time, no talk. I remember when I brought this one home. Is there any rust in it, up in the rockers or doors?

Thomas,
Might have it sold, but I'll give it a look after work tonight.

It has been awhile. The Marks have been fun but I need the old geezer 4 door ride now. LOL

Members online

Back