LS is a Jalopnik "best getaway car for $5,000"

nobody is getting away from sh!t in a camery...

The paparazzi, maybe, while driving through a middle class suburb when school lets out

And they are correct ;)

Hey, it takes time and money to fix the one wheel peel! I think I might have a rare left wheel drive though. I can only powerslide turning left, so my left wheel loses traction first. Its some kind of mental block preventing right slides... Probably the massive blind spot from the pillar and mirror

Ok, I'll state the obvious. Who buys a getaway car? just saying....

Ok, I'll state the obvious. Who buys a getaway car? just saying....

Yeah, I would think that you would want to steal a getaway car, so that it couldn't be traced to you...

Hey, it takes time and money to fix the one wheel peel! I think I might have a rare left wheel drive though. I can only powerslide turning left, so my left wheel loses traction first. Its some kind of mental block preventing right slides... Probably the massive blind spot from the pillar and mirror

I didn't even think of it that way! For me there are two types of "Right Wheel Drive" There is the one wheel peel type and an old friend of mine always used it in reference to rear drive.
To him FWD is Wrong Wheel Drive and alternately RWD is of course Right Wheel Drive ;)

I wouldn't pay 5k for TWO 2000 ls's

excluding manuals and LSE's and anything with less then 75,000 miles

According to the site, the LS is "right wheel drive" ........

My father in law relayed this story. He lives up in Amarillo TX - lots of ice and snow for folks that don't know how to deal with it. A car got stuck in the middle of an intersection at the top of a hill. No one could get up there to push him out of the way without getting stuck themselves.
It's a teenager. He gets a buddy to show up with a pickup and a bunch of kitty litter. They dump a whole back around the right rear wheel.
"Hey, why are you only putting it around the right wheel?"
"Dude, that's the only one that has power!"

:mad:

And it's the "right" wheel because the driver makes the left side heavier, unless you turn left :)

I think a 94-96 Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon would make a great choice, mod that LT1 and you've basically got yourself a Corvette that blends in and has more then enough cargo room for all the crap you just stole!

I don't think they blend in that well anymore since they're massive wagons (read: "lay a 4'x8' board flat in the back" massive) and have wood panel sides. Wagons and wood have been phased out for a while, with a minor revival on the PT Luiser. Other than that, I agree. LvC didn't like my cued URL, so just skip to 1:15 for the fun part http://youtu.be/9NjGEGL0gfc?t=1m15s

I don't think they blend in that well anymore since they're massive wagons (read: "lay a 4'x8' board flat in the back" massive) and have wood panel sides. Wagons and wood have been phased out for a while, with a minor revival on the PT Luiser. Other than that, I agree. LvC didn't like my cued URL, so just skip to 1:15 for the fun part http://youtu.be/9NjGEGL0gfc?t=1m15s
That was awesome! Another reason I loveeee GM B bodies! I see your point, maybe a regular Roadmaster would be better, I still see a ton of 20-30 year old Buick's on the road, A Fleetwood is too uncommon and flashy, a Caprice is also not that common. At best the police would just assume you're in your 90's and are just trying to get back to the retirement community before bingo starts LOL.

Members online

No members online now.
Back