What did you do to your LS today?

Helped my wife with down-payment on a BMW. Now my Lincoln is back in daddy's arms.
Slept in my baby all night. :)

Change out the ash tray, no more broken retainer stud means it stays closed now. :Beer

there you go! now that I've got my center console lid fixed, I've really been thinking of starting to look for a new (to me) ashtray assembly to replace mine so that the door over the cig sockets will stay closed! lol

you know, between the center console latch, the ash tray parts, message center and traction control buttons, coolant system, and window regulator parts that break...

...ford sure did a bang up job choosing plastic compounds. :rolleyes:

Yeah no kidding!

You have an '03 right? Do you just need small parts from it or the entire assembly?

I looked (aka wasted a lot of time) around wrecking yards, including a trip to a yard an hour away a couple weeks ago "that does have one" only to find that all the LS's they had were GenI's. :mad: Last week I spotted one on ebay and decided that I was done looking and shot a $40 (45 shipped) offer to the seller, even though I thought it was to much since local yards only wanted 10-25. But given that price was for their vaporparts I felt spending the extra to resolve the problem and not have to spend any more time on it was worth the price. The seller excepted the offer and it arrived today.

Since my original upper door looked better, I just swapped the ash tray itself. so I have the rest of the assembly sitting here, with no use for it.

Loss of Significance

I lost my decimal point yesterday. I was in the middle of a long trip, so I didn't have a chance to post until today.

2014-08-13 17.33.55 (800x600).jpg

2014-08-13 17.33.55 (800x600).jpg

Some more LS goodies in the mail today.

sweet.jpg

That'll take care of some of them faded ones.

sweet.jpg

Ah ok :Beer

Those are on my list as well due to fading and some missing, will have to look around. Perhaps the dealer can still get them... but honestly I have not looked yet.

Ah ok :Beer

Those are on my list as well due to fading and some missing, will have to look around. Perhaps the dealer can still get them... but honestly I have not looked yet.

I got a box from an online source....... Give me a chance to find the box....

Regapped my plugs they where so far off I'm shocked it didn't miss. They was 0.44-0.46 they are set at 1.0mm so good for out the box gap sets. Lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back