For Sale LS Accessories, Mclaren grille, Jag R calipers, Gen I LSE Skirts and rear valance.

T-Money

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Probably going to my storage unit tomorrow to clean it out. I will be selling some things that i had bought for the LS, but am no longer intending to use. Will add Pictures when I go to take them.. Also I'm likely going to just throw these items up on eBay to maximize my earning potential.

I have a Chrome McLaren Grille. The whole thing is chrome. I know the chrome on the surround part is bubbling/peeling. Could me sanded and color matched to your car leaving the inside chrome only. It has a red lincoln emblem in it.

I just bought 4 calipers for the Jag big brake upgrade. They are off off of a 2010 Jaguar XK, but the part number is the same as the 06-08 STR. The only difference is these do not have the "R" on them, which makes it easier to paint a lincoln emblem or something on them.

I also have side skirts and the rear lower valance for a Gen I LSE. The skirts are in perfect condition. They are white. I do not know if they are painted white or if thats how they came when ordered online. I think the original owner planned to install them but never did (when i got them they were still wrapped in plastic like they were brand new). I also have the rear valance, but it needs work. I was looking into doing a custom fit job to make it work on a GEN II, so i had to cut it. Its only cut on one side just next to the exhaust cut out. I believe anyone who is excellent with bondo or fiberglass could re attach the two pieces fairly easily..

I've spent lots of money on this car, and recently spent another chunk and decided I'm at that point where It makes me happy and I'm done spending money on it.

If anyone wants dibs or more info shoot me a message. I will try to get these pictures tomorrow.

McLaren Grille

I'm interested. Pm me or send me a email at lsibleyjr@gmail.com and we can go forward.

Probably going to my storage unit tomorrow to clean it out. I will be selling some things that i had bought for the LS, but am no longer intending to use. Will add Pictures when I go to take them.. Also I'm likely going to just throw these items up on eBay to maximize my earning potential.

I have a Chrome McLaren Grille. The whole thing is chrome. I know the chrome on the surround part is bubbling/peeling. Could me sanded and color matched to your car leaving the inside chrome only. It has a red lincoln emblem in it.

I just bought 4 calipers for the Jag big brake upgrade. They are off off of a 2010 Jaguar XK, but the part number is the same as the 06-08 STR. The only difference is these do not have the "R" on them, which makes it easier to paint a lincoln emblem or something on them.

I also have side skirts and the rear lower valance for a Gen I LSE. The skirts are in perfect condition. They are white. I do not know if they are painted white or if thats how they came when ordered online. I think the original owner planned to install them but never did (when i got them they were still wrapped in plastic like they were brand new). I also have the rear valance, but it needs work. I was looking into doing a custom fit job to make it work on a GEN II, so i had to cut it. Its only cut on one side just next to the exhaust cut out. I believe anyone who is excellent with bondo or fiberglass could re attach the two pieces fairly easily..

I've spent lots of money on this car, and recently spent another chunk and decided I'm at that point where It makes me happy and I'm done spending money on it.

If anyone wants dibs or more info shoot me a message. I will try to get these pictures tomorrow.

Are the calipers still available and how much?

The reserve was met on the Grille on ebay so it looks like that is sold.. Still time to bid though.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261557857942?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

the rear lse valance is sold, but still have the skirts.. 300 Shipped for lvc members only.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261563584107?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

jag big brake calipers. 350 shipped to lvc members. (they are heavy so shipping is a lot) (good deal)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261563587064?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Members online

No members online now.
Back