"Clear" Gen 1 Headlight housing on eBay

offsidewing

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Has anyone one on the forum purchased these?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2000-2002-L...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4869641a70

This appears to be just the housing with clear reflectors (plus the sidemarkers), which is fine. I just want to make sure these aren't total junk or if anyone has had any experience with them. Fourm search is fruitless of these housings.

I know you can fabricate your own reflectors, open the headlights, and swap stuff out, and put them back together - that's something I'm not good at. I'd like to purchase these if they are GTG.

Thanks!

I'm also wondering about these... I'm planning on buying a set today so we will see what other members have to say...

Cant say anything about those particular ones but I did get the clear lens with halos pre installed they are Depo headlights that's they open up and install the halos in so take that for what its worth they may do the same for these and change out the orange lens I have the bumper lights from them also and there is a slight gap where the chrome meets the light so not a perfect fit but u really have to pay attention to notice it. I also installed some 5000k HID's from DDM for the headlights and fogs

20140705154217004.jpg

20140705185537684.jpg

20140705185656392.jpg

20140705154217004.jpg

20140705185537684.jpg

20140705185656392.jpg

Well i was going to order these... can't get to ebay right now... tried to ping it and the requests are timing out... Go Ebay!!!

Edit: Found a work around... still debating.. headlights or ASMi intake... decisions decisions...

I had no choice I bought the car in November and the headlights were full of water and the lenses were so bad I wasn't going to even bother trying to sand them I've been working on my LS off and on since then chipping away at it, mechanically runs great no problems even looks good just the lil things I wanted to do to it and haven't pulled it out yet registered insured and all and been sitting in the garage I don't wanna debut it till its all done lol

I bought just the side marker lights for my car from there and they didn't quite fit properly.

Did a little modifying and got them to fit, but not perfect.

Didnt a member on here make just the clear lens part for the 00 to 02 model at one point? I would much rather do that then buy a whole new set of lights. I tried to search but didnt find anything and there isnt anything I could find on youtube on how to make clear lenses either.

I bought them minus the clear markers because I already had those.

Here they are installed.

IMG_20140517_184623_184.jpg

Fit perfectly and the seal is fine no moisture inside. That is why I bought them to begin with, although I wish I would have bought the ones with the halo pre-installed like ArabianNight above.

IMG_20140517_184623_184.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back