Wrecked the LSE

so I just scanned over this picture here, and I'm sorry, the first thing that popped into my head was, I bet the guy wasn't looking at the traffic light, because he was wondering why someone would stick on one of those autozone stick on hood scoops on such a nice car...

I actually had to look at all the other pictures again to make sure that wasn't the case.

so I just scanned over this picture here, and I'm sorry, the first thing that popped into my head was, I bet the guy wasn't looking at the traffic light, because he was wondering why someone would stick on one of those autozone stick on hood scoops on such a nice car...

I actually had to look at all the other pictures again to make sure that wasn't the case.

They actually put that piece in my car when they towed it. A little souvenir. ..

lol, when my first LS got totaled out, I kept the LSE grill (the only part of the car that didn't sustain any damage) as a souvenir! lol

that was the first mod I ever did to her, then after I got my second one, I had to have it repainted to go on that one, its like a little piece of her will always be with me.

Back in action.....
1st pic after repairs.jpg

I am having my EV-R 19's sand blasted and checked for dents, bends, true, etc. I will get new tires ordered soon (275/35/19 rear and 245/40/19 front) and then a fresh coat of gloss black on 5 wheels. In the mean time I will Plasti-Dip the factory wheels matte black with chrome center caps. Tonight I put the head unit back in and the Wings West spoiler back on. I am going to black out the Mclaren and the lower bumper grille. Copper painted calipers also coming soon. New 16mm Moog ball joints are already here and going to be pressed into polished steering knuckles.

1st pic after repairs.jpg

Last edited:
Back in action.....
View attachment 828468185

I am having my EV-R 19's sand blasted and checked for dents, bends, true, etc. I will get new tires ordered soon (275/35/19 rear and 245/40/19 front) and then a fresh coat of gloss black on 5 wheels. In the mean time I will Plasti-Dip the factory wheels matte black with chrome center caps. I am going to do a Cobra Star on the center caps. Tonight I put the head unit back in and the Wings West spoiler back on. I am going to black out the Mclaren and the lower bumper grille. Copper painted calipers also coming soon. New 16mm Moog ball joints are already here and going to be pressed into polished steering knuckles.

Looking factory!!! :Beer two-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif two-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

two-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

They repaint the whole thing Hite?
I mean the Mclaren and the lower louvers in the front bumper where blacked out before.

The paint is blended into the rear door and around to the drivers fender. I had the front bumper reconditioned and it looks amazing. I sanded the McLaren and had the whole thing painted silver. The perforated part is now matte black plastidip. I havent done the lower grille yet.

I'm checking in for the first time in over a year and I see this!

Glad to see everyone is good and the car is back on the road.

Glad you guys are okay.

She will be better, faster and stronger than .

Members online

No members online now.
Back