Vapor Car...not a Mark VIII

Spree

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Last time I went to the Dayton air show I was ask if I took any pics of the hinges. I didn't, but this time I did. Just for you guy's!. Here you go. Hope you enjoy the car :)

Vapor 11.jpg

Vapor 5.jpg

Vapor 1.jpg

Vapor 2.jpg

Vapor 3.jpg

Vapor 4.jpg

Vapor 6.jpg

Vapor 7.jpg

Vapor 8.jpg

Vapor 9.jpg

Vapor 10.jpg

That dash looks far better in their promo picture...where you can hardly see it. :lol:

http://www.carbodydesign.com/gallery/2009/06/04-us-air-force-x1-vapor-concepts/12/

Nice link Cougar!
Not sure what the steering wheel on the pass side did but the pic's are the real deal! The car did look a little beat up.
My wife was behind the camera. I didn't think about it till I was home but I should have took pic's of the underside but I was thinking of hinges only. The hood has never been open at a show for some reason?
The car is roped off but I think you can still go over/under the ropes to take pics and no one would say anything as my wife proved.
The wheels are a carbon fiber alloy of some sort and I didn't check the size (dam).
There were five NOS bottles where the back seat is suppose to be. I know nothing about bottles but these were at least 30" x 3" if that means anything.
They ran everything down the runway except the Vapor car, even the Shock wave jet truck....WOW! That thing is frick'n fast...:)

DAshockwave.jpg

That dash is fugly! Reminds me of the GE locomotives I used to run.....

Members online

No members online now.
Back