New Wheels And Tires 2005 Lincoln LS V8 Will these Fit and Look Good?

They will not fit. You need wheels with a bolt patter of 5X108 those are 5x112. Now you COULD get adapters to make them fit, however with the offset already being at 40, it would not only be difficult, if you did make them fit it would look disgusting.

There are SEVERAL hundred threads on wheels, fitments, and offset and detailed explanations on what to look for - including one stickied. I would suggest checking out those threads, checking craigslist, etc. Remember 5x108.

10x112? wtf. What do those fit on?

Even if they fit, I would never put them on an LS they look hideous IMO

I honestly assumed the 10 was either a typo or for universal fitment, didn't know Mercedes had 10 lug? That seems like overkill to me!

Anyways, both of those you recently linked will fit. You will probably need hubcentric rings to account for the gap between the hub and the wheel. I believe the LS has a bore of 63.6? But I could be wrong. I know it sucks to search, but I'd recommend searching it out as a lot more than bolt pattern goes into choosing a wheel that will not only look good but fit without complications.

63.4mm or 63.36mm for a tight fit

I honestly assumed the 10 was either a typo or for universal fitment, didn't know Mercedes had 10 lug? That seems like overkill to me!

Anyways, both of those you recently linked will fit. You will probably need hubcentric rings to account for the gap between the hub and the wheel. I believe the LS has a bore of 63.6? But I could be wrong. I know it sucks to search, but I'd recommend searching it out as a lot more than bolt pattern goes into choosing a wheel that will not only look good but fit without complications.

I just noticed the 10X112.... MB uses a 5X112......

I needed 63.36 centering rings. There appears to be some manufacturing tolerance on the hub at play here.....

Members online

No members online now.
Back