What did you do to your Mark VIII today?

And this is what happens when LVC is dead..

:)

lol, ok ok I'll get us back on track. AHEM* Soooo..... I just put on new front air suspension shock assembly bushings lol! jk, jk, aka STRUT rod bushings on the 97. The mechanic calls me in to tell me he cant do the alignment because there's another problem that wont allow him to. :eek: So he brings me underneath the car to show me first hand a very bent tie rod! Was pretty stressed out until he told me he'll fix both tie rods (even though it only needs 1, its just better to do both) and the alignment for 200$.

Well, no Mark VIII news today. I just took the old wrecked '97 LSC to the scrap yard yesterday. So now I no longer have any Mark VIIIs :( I did get some good news about my accident yesterday. The other driver's insurance is going to not only pay me for my car, but also reimburse me for the deductible and reimburse me for pain and suffering and loss of wages due to being out of work for 3 days. So I may be able to afford to get another Mark after all:wrench

94 LIN 3.jpg94 LIN 2.jpg94LIN.jpgLIN waiting.jpgGot a few pics today. 3 of my guys waiting for their new sister. And here she is: 94 MK VIII LSC with 57K on the clock. I looked under it when it was on the truck, and I can't believe how rust-free it is. I can't wait to wax it and let that white pop. Going to call her Madonna, thinking of the song Like A Virgin. What a find.

LIN waiting.jpg

94LIN.jpg

94 LIN 2.jpg

94 LIN 3.jpg

As ole Bruce told me, chrome on the bumpers, and side moulding= base. True exhaust "twice pipes" would be another way of telling. It had a few bees living under it, so I bug bombed it. It's just a base with an LSC card. But it's nice. With 57K, it's just broken in.

signed her up for a test n tune at quaker raceway for the 27th hopfully i pass the inspection and i also redid the valve covers again

Got a couple of my stealership buddies looking around for me an LS or Aviator. I'll get another Mark VIII sometime down the road. But for now, I need something a bit more practical. :(

An LS has been on numerous Top 10 do not buy lists. Matter of fact I saw one again yesterday, think it ranked #3..Heck, I started a thread on here half a year ago about the same thing.

An LS has been on numerous Top 10 do not buy lists. Matter of fact I saw one again yesterday, think it ranked #5..Heck, I started a thread on here half a year ago about the same thing.

That's interesting. I know several people who own LS's and they all say what a great car it is :confused: Either way, I want to stick with Lincoln and I need something with 4 doors, V-8, and Rear-Wheel-Drive. But I don't want a Town Car and I need something newer than a Mark VIII right now. So I don't have many options.

Got a couple of my stealership buddies looking around for me an LS or Aviator. I'll get another Mark VIII sometime down the road. But for now, I need something a bit more practical. :(

Lol, it's funny that you put LS and Aviator AND practical in the same sentence....

Not really the best choices for that.

I don't know about you but having been on here for a while, seeing all the LS threads mixed in with the Mark threads with the constant overheating, miss fires, transmission, repair bills.... I'm like YIKES! Glad I don't own one of THOSE...

Nice handling, balanced car though :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back