Bumper Cover is messed up. Where to get a new one?

Stopsign002

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
This last winter was TERRIBLE on my LS. I have so many cracks in my front bumper from the massive potholes in Michigan that it isn't worth trying to fix it at all. I am planning on buying a new one and installing it now that I have a winter vehicle, but was wondering if any of you had a suggestion on where I could get it from? Particularly if they would paint it before sending it out to me. Also, if you have any general tips for changing the bumper cover that would be cool too. Thanks

Remove pastic covers over radiator and between headlights, remove headlights, the many little screws on bottom of cover, inside wheel wells; remove/loosen and move cover in the front side, up underneath to the outside of the headlights two more bolts/ clip, undo both sides and wiggle out. Dont forget to disconnect fig lights. Pretty easy. Just did mine(2005) last week. Bumoer covers either tasca or ford giant. But wint be painted.

Thanks man. Yeah, I'm realizing that I will have to get it painted local. Oh well. Should be cheaper if I get it painted before it is on the car I would imagine. Thanks for the info

It may not match if you get it painted off the car depending on how bad your paint is. Most good bodyshops blend in new paint so it matches better.

Members online

No members online now.
Back