A must have!

Lownslowlsc

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lincoln-Mar...a3daee1e0&item=181423497696&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

used-1997-lincoln-mark_viii-2drcpelsc-11586-12023402-2-640.jpg

used-1997-lincoln-mark_viii-2drcpelsc-11586-12023402-8-640.jpg

used-1997-lincoln-mark_viii-2drcpelsc-11586-12023402-11-640.jpg

used-1997-lincoln-mark_viii-2drcpelsc-11586-12023402-9-640.jpg

that blue is ugly they should of plasti dipped it black and left the ocstars chrome.....what a way to ruin such nice wheels.

well,its real close to where i live, ill watch it for 4 days,anyone else considering bidding on it?

if its cheap enough.................

well,its real close to where i live, ill watch it for 4 days,anyone else considering bidding on it?

if its cheap enough.................

I know dealers can be useless at info, but these clowns won't even take the time to see if the car moves in a straight line before selling it off? Come on.

I know dealers can be useless at info, but these clowns won't even take the time to see if the car moves in a straight line before selling it off? Come on.

did the auction say they didnt know if it drives, i may have missed that

the only part i noticed was where they said if you are interested please come by and see the car so you know it works, tbh i didnt read the whole add

did the auction say they didnt know if it drives, i may have missed that

the only part i noticed was where they said if you are interested please come by and see the car so you know it works, tbh i didnt read the whole add

They state that they do not check ANYTHING and can provide NO information on the vehicle but will ' usually ' inform you if the engine or transmission are blown. Looks like they threw in a bonus and could see with their eyes that the CEL is on. But they didn't pull the codes.

LOL. good grief

probably someone working there, selling these out the back door instead of taking to auction

the blue one haunts me in my sleep:woowoo2:,the black isnt bad looking at all i kinda think it looks mean.

In the pictures it looks almost purple to me. That sure is a different color. I would have to see that one in person first if I were to buy it. I do like the look of the black plasti dip though.

Members online

No members online now.
Back