Stance

RobbVII

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I been messin with my stance. I think its pretty close. If I go any lower it just rides like crap. I think I have it to where it rides nice and looks good too.
4407357c-a655-4f42-932f-24557ae698b7_zps51841a89.jpg

DSCN0488_zpse1ee16b5.jpg

I don't see the pinion gear in the pic.. What size ya going with??

Hurry up-- you'll love trac lock. Almost every time I hop in my car I immediately hit Vehicle Settings/Reset :)

Stayin with 3:27's I drive a LOT of highway miles, I don't want to kill my gas mileage. Not having a TL in this car has drove me nuts since I bought it. That TL unit came out of my Mark VII. So a part of my VII will live on in my VIII.
goodstripe4-1.jpg

smokeypatches.jpg

Get some 3:73s.. I drive a lot of highway too. Every time I fill up now, I smile because I know that while its a -tad- more expensive, its 46 TADS more fun

As much as I would love to throw 3:73's in, 50k miles a year would add up in gas and in wear & tear. I changed to 3:55's in my VII and I lost about 2mpg.

As much as I would love to throw 3:73's in, 50k miles a year would add up in gas and in wear & tear. I changed to 3:55's in my VII and I lost about 2mpg.

holy crap, 50K miles a year?!?!?! but it does look good.

Damn Robb your Mark VIII and VII both look sexy man.....good job.....but those aren't Ford Cobra R's right? they look like superior scoundrels to me....are they?

Yea. I don't know what brand the wheels are. They are a Cobra R knock off.

I had to give you a thanks for posting the results of the wheel/lowering project. My 98 is the same color and your stance and look is my goal. One thing - is that Toreador red? It looks slightly darker than mine. By the way, the VII looks great, too.

The Scoundrels are the same wheel that ford racing sold as the SVT Thunderbird wheel, I remember buying my first set of those back in 99 lol.

im pretty sure they are replica wheels......the Ford Thunderbird wheels are made by Ford. I have proof somewhere ill look for it and post it on here.

Members online

No members online now.
Back