Gen1 clear corners

During winter break I will start making them again.

You still going to make these during break?

Yes I will. I'm almost out and will start soon. Send me a pm with the level tint and if its gen1 or gen2.

Help me out here I hear you make clear corner lamps for gen 1 mark viii?

No I don't. I offered to make some for the mark guys, one member made a thread about it. It got some interest but then it went on a tangent so nothing happened.

I can't cast and finish them right now. I have offered a few members unfinished parts at a lower cost, some have accepted. All you would have to do is finish them, as in cut away the tabs, sand away casting imperfections and polish back up. If you would like them unfinished, out of the casting molds, I can sell them for 10 dollars less.

Finishing them takes up some time, I have to sand them down and leave them pretty much flawless for my eyes. This way, its up to you how much time you take to finish them, could be 5 minitues or 20 minutes per lense, or even 0 if you're fine with how they look as is and just hit them with a quick polish, you could be less strict with tiny flaws compared to me :biggrin:

Unfinished prices would be
20 shipped for gen2 clear corners in the US (15 for the part + $5 for shipping)
25 shipped for gen1 clear corners in the US (20 for the part + $5 for shipping).

I really don't have much time for much right now, trying to focus on school and work right now but I have not forgotten about lvc or my hobbies/projects. So if this works for you, this is what I can offer right now. Casting takes me a few minutes, mix the resins, pour in mold, pressurize the pot, and I leave it sitting until it cures. Finishing them takes up too much time that I don't have at the moment.

Gen1 imperfections and casting tabs. I could cut those tabs off for you for free, does not take much time, or you can have them as is for a faster delivery.

IMG_20140324_220406_872_zpsa26c0cab.jpg

IMG_20140324_220328_838_zpsbc9644ef.jpg

gen2 imperfections and castings tabs

IMG_20140324_215755_906_zps93d168be.jpg

IMG_20140324_220017_534_zpsbe4dd38e.jpg

IMG_20140324_215616_953_zpse42f7001.jpg

Alax7, I'll take a pair of those Gen-1 when you can get to them. I'm planning on doing some angel eyes soon and and can finish and polish them.

Tint level and pm me your paypal email to send invoice when they are done

Not doing side markers anymore. Those are available on eBay in clear or tinted

BUMP BUMP BUMP

LOL

I am dying for some clear lenses. PLEEEEEASE tel me you can make some or you have a pair just waiting for me!

Members online

No members online now.
Back