Well Howdy, been awhile

Beamer

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
So I have not been on here in... years. Not idea who is still on I may remember. I used to have a 2002 LS8.

74f1549f.jpg

Been in and out of a few different rides since then. Currently have a 96 f 150 I bought from my father for $500 after selling my heavily modded Cobalt SS. Not long after that I decided I needed a second vehicle, something a tad better on gas and not so big. I prefer small vehicles though I love my truck. I ended up getting a 2002 Mazda Miata SE, currently sitting on 44k miles. Love it, handles amazingly.

Anywho, a guy on one of the forums picked up a Lincoln LS and I had been thinking about finding another and I thought it was kind of funny. So I decided to come back and see how this place was going. I've been keeping my eyes out for a nice lowish mileage LS, 2006 is the year I am going for being the final year and all being LSE packaged. Found a nice white one online for a very fair price but not quite ready to get another vehicle. Just paid off all my debt and enjoying freedom.

my truck
10153917_10203358453185751_5510304185396260829_n_zpseddb6cc4.jpg

1604766_10203358453505759_3349570125439351039_n_zpsd55d54cf.jpg

the car
100_6518_zpsf96fa854.jpg

100_6514_zpse32b9d39.jpg

nice rides, that truck is super clean.

This place blows these days, completely boring and generally people just yelling at each other. I have a feeling people will get all kind of butthurt that you got rid of a lincoln for those cars. People here act like the ls is gods gift...

HA... Welcome back! glad you and yours are doing well!!! Congrats on the debt!(Dave Ramsey?) Love the rides, They look fun!

Yeah this place is different, it has its good days and bad.

GL with the car hunting...

a coworker just bought a 2010 audi S4... hard not to like!

My real name is Chris. The debt was car notes, cards and such. So I am still in debt house wise I guess haha but working on that now. Yea, if anyone remembers I traded in my Lincoln in 06 for a Cobalt, than I got another and another. I like small cars, cheap as well and fun. Kept the Cobalt SS for just over 6 years before I got an offer I could not really say no too. I was looking back into two cars when I was in the process of selling the SS. One was another LS or a Marauder. Could not find a un abused Marauder or an LS for a fair price that was not beat up so to speak. My dad said he would give me his truck, I said no, here is $500. Than I revisited my liking for the Miata and found this one, all stock with 32K on it so I bought it. Only have done wheels and exhaust.

These cars are not Gods gift... but they are awesome minus their issues. Hard to drive past an LS here and see it looking a little rough, its like no one cares to care for their car anymore if it is not new.

Members online

No members online now.
Back