It's official...

Good find JP don't know if Michael told you but JON my youngest found a 94 with blown bags so we are going to salvage the motor and various parts. also MICHAEL finished first in the Colorado Plumbers test so he goes to PASCO WA in June for the western region contest. also HE blew the supercharger on the COBRA so it not going to the Beach Party. Going to be a 10 week turn around on the charger. Not looking good for going to the Party for us got a lot on the menue. Hope you have a grand time at Carlisle. JD

Is the 30K the whole cost of just the swap or that the cost of both the car and swap and supported mods?

Nice buy for sure JP. A nice clean sleeper.

8o0hn.jpg

8o0hn.jpg

The only thing i'd do is add light shade of tint and be done with it.

... as stated only thing i would do is maybe 15% tint all around and hub swap with 03-04 polished cobra wheels.

Tint will be on before Carlisle. No wheels until next year. :cool:

I like the Navigator tow vehicle!

The Navi' is perfect for hauling. With the 6 speed trans it handles the towing duties rather well. ;)

...It will be nice to see what it runs. I'm going to put my guess down of 12.46@108.

Probably spot on. I don't know but I would guess mid 12s too. :shifty:

Can't wait to see ot on the power tour, JP.

Yeah, we'll have to make sure we hook up on the Tour. :)

... also MICHAEL finished first in the Colorado Plumbers test so he goes to PASCO WA in June for the western region contest. ...
Awesome. Congrats to Mike. :D

Is the 30K the whole cost of just the swap or that the cost of both the car and swap and supported mods?

I would guess all in. :rolleyes:

We should have a guess the ET thread on this car!! See who comes the closest wins the car.

Mines not first run time ,but best time day one. one One other guess if on 100% street radials that guess is 13.1 @108. Tires roasting.

Oh, look at you! NICE!

Provided traction, low 12s should come easy. With that torque and 3.73s it should really eat out of first gear.

My guess is 12.25 @ 110

Members online

Back