For Sale 19" Jag "Custom" wheels...set of 4, very good condition

Ivan_D

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
After falling in love with the look of these wheels on HD Dave's LS, it took me 2 years to finally find an excellent set. Unfortunately, before I could ever mount them on mine a job loss is forcing me to sell them. I'd love to see them go to another LS enthusiast. PM me if you wish to make an offer.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121296976734?item=121296976734&viewitem=&vxp=mtr

Still available

$800 cash is steal for a full set in great condition!!
wheels2.JPGwheels3.JPGwheels1.JPGwheels4.JPGwheels5.JPG

wheels2.JPG

wheels3.JPG

wheels1.JPG

wheels4.JPG

wheels5.JPG

Ivan_D, be careful with bluejet if he is buying your wheels. He wasted a bunch of my time and energy wanting to buy a set from me, just to lie and back out!

Expensive repairs mean my LS's loss will be another's gain...

REDUCED to $700!!

Check out these wheels on HD Dave's LS!!!
jagwheelsLS.jpgjagwheels LS1.jpg

jagwheelsLS.jpg

jagwheels LS1.jpg

I believe its more or less a reference picture to show what yhey look like on an LS, hense "check out these wheels in HD Dave's LS... could be pitching in on an inside joke but idk.

LOL Honestly, I didn't foresee anyone being confused by this, but...

My wheels are the original grey+clearcoat Jaguar "Custom" wheels.

I'm only posting a pic of HD Dave's chromed set to show everyone exactly how this type of Jag wheel looks on an LS, which is BEAUTIFUL!

edit:
again, to let all interested LS owners envision how their car would look paired with this set of wheels, I am posting literally the single example of this combo I can find online. No foul play intended.

Last edited:
like he said he is refering to the style , you can get a pretty good idea from HD Daves rims how it would look on a Ls , this is a pretty good deal considering these rims go for 1500 or more new since they are oem jags , slap some new tires for around 800 and you got a nice setup for 1500

why show a picture of HD Dave's wheels when the sellers wheels aren't even chrome?
I'm sorry my friend. If you read the post below and still have to ask this question, I'm afraid I just don't know how to better explain it to you.

I'm only posting a pic of HD Dave's chromed set to show everyone exactly how this type of Jag wheel looks on an LS, which is BEAUTIFUL!

Still, thanks for taking the time to post in my thread, and welcome to LVC.

It just makes me really sad that I am unemployed when these show up. I would love to have these painted black leaving the center cutout on each of the spokes silver and leave the lip silver.

It just makes me really sad that I am unemployed when these show up. I would love to have these painted black leaving the center cutout on each of the spokes silver and leave the lip silver.

My plan was to paint or powdercoat them black or gunmetal along with my grill, which would eliminate all chrome from my car.
(its an '06 Sport with tinted LSE tails)

Holding these until Sunday 9/14

After that, if they should still be available I will post the ebay link with a "Best Offer" option I will use only with verifed LVC members.

Members online

No members online now.
Back