Good member having a bad weekend, prayers and well wishes for Sapperfire.

LaserSVT

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Its with a heavy heart that my closest friend has lost his mother last night after a long battle with terminal illness. Jeremy aka Sapperfire is in Houston now and was with her when she passed. He is with family and her friends now, wish I could go down there as well but too much on my plate. Its aggravating as I hate things I cant fix and my brother is really hurting right now and I cant fix it. My heart felt condolences go out to him and his family.
To add insult to injury he was run off the road by some ass hat last night in an SUV and has destroyed his new FR500s and tires just as the car was nearing the completion of its build, hell I just put the AC in it Friday.
He also had a rear UCA bolt work its way loose so if anyone is in Houston and has a spare UCA to rear spindle (upright) bolt could you help him out? I will PP you some money if you can. I know hes kinda broke with keeping his wifes SUV going for the kids and now all these funeral arrangements he has to make and now with the added expense of new wheels and tires again, just the worst timing.

For those of you that have his number, shoot him a text or call. Hes really hurting and just hearing from friends in the community would help, I hope. If someone needs his contact info then please just PM me or call me if you have my number and I can supply it.

RIP Jermeys mom. My mom just passed couple months ago after long battle too. Sometimes its better if they let go. No more pain. Best wishes to him and his family.

I can only imagine how hard it must be for him, my prayers are with him and his family.

Be strong Sapper, prayers go out to you and your family.

My condolences for your loss Sapp. Remember, God is with you and will never give you anything that you cant handle brother.

Well not that it makes his mothers passing any better but I was able to find him brand new identical wheels to what he has with the proper 05+ offset for under $500 close to where he is at. He just has to find some tires for them now and he should be able to make it home.

While I do miss him here at work and am just overwhelmed with cars today I do hope he takes some time for himself.

I'm very sorry to hear about his mom. Stay strong Sapp, I know it's hard buddy.

I've been there, just about 53 weeks ago; when a loved one's suffering ends, it's a relief...the pain of loss persists long after the relief has passed

Thank you all for the kind words. Its been a very hard weekend. Didn't really see this coming so soon. She went into the hospital for a checkup, and to see about some new treatment regarding her liver. She was admitted immediately and was told she was no longer a candidtate for treatment, a Liver trasplant was the only option,and they started kidney dialysis the following day. She remained in the Hosp for just over 2 weeks, receiving dialysis daily as she was a waiting for a new liver. They then became concerned about her heartnot being strong enough to support a liver transplant. Finally on Saturday night they took her to the ICU, and put her on a ventilator and did a heart cath in her neck. She struggled for 2 hours as I held her hand and talked to her. I told her I loved her, she nodded her head, closed her eyes and was gone

Thank you all for the kind words. Its been a very hard weekend. Didn't really see this coming so soon. She went into the hospital for a checkup, and to see about some new treatment regarding her liver. She was admitted immediately and was told she was no longer a candidtate for treatment, a Liver trasplant was the only option,and they started kidney dialysis the following day. She remained in the Hosp for just over 2 weeks, receiving dialysis daily as she was a waiting for a new liver. They then became concerned about her heartnot being strong enough to support a liver transplant. Finally on Saturday night they took her to the ICU, and put her on a ventilator and did a heart cath in her neck. She struggled for 2 hours as I held her hand and talked to her. I told her I loved her, she nodded her head, closed her eyes and was gone

Sorry for your loss.
Its a hole that can never be filled.
Glad you could be there for her.

Sap has always been kind and generous with advice and encouragement. I am sorry to hear of your sorrow. Were I closer, I'd gladly come help. Again, I am sorry to hear of your Mother passing.

I was speechless when Bill posted this on my page & I'm speechless now. Only time will heal that wound. My mother lost her mother 2 years ago & I thought I almost lost my mom from the way she lost it. No one else on this Earth like "mom". No one will ever fill that void. If there's anything you need, you know how to reach me.

Members online

Back