Official LS Picture Thread

Recent picture. Just got her out of storage about a month ago. God I missed driving her.

image.jpg

Car show today. Bad storms coming. So I just displayed for a bit. The LS still gets a lot of looks.

image.jpg

Took a while, but I finally had Ebaichs installed last week. She hit 140,000 today, and still running strong.

eqtshe.jpg

wswiz5.jpg

2cqjvoz.jpg

Hello. New to the forum thought I'd show off my before and after pictures. I'm still not completely done with my LS.. Got to shorten pipes and things.

This is my before
image.jpg image.jpg

Here's a look at what I'm doing now. Custom two tone paint job with chameleon stripes. My grill is painted black with a high gloss shimmer in it. The chameleon and grill sparkle so nicely in the sun. Keep in mind it's not completely finished.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

wellll, I like the chameleon part , but on a pearl white car im not so sure it works , maybe on a black car , just my opinion

Makes me want to peel my hood :/ i appreciate the cleverness/uniqueness, just not my cup o' Jameson.

Ls

Here are some pics that show the tinted headlights and reverse lights. The car got it's first good cleaning in a really long time.

IMG_0179.jpg

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0187.jpg

IMG_0188.jpg

IMG_0192.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

IMG_0214.jpg

Here are some pics that show the tinted headlights and reverse lights. The car got it's first good cleaning in a really long time.

damn dude now I dont wanna have a meet anymore , you're gonna make my Ls look bad lol , thats my dream Ls right there

Qmfta.jpg

^^ My first 2002 LS that had loads of problems. I didn't have it long but it made me love the LS enough to buy another just a couple months ago.

cEiB7qI.jpg

HE52iiD.jpg

^^ Some awful pictures of my current LS. Not near as nice of an LS as a lot of the ones I see on here but it runs good and looks decent I think. Sort of hate the color though.

Also here's some 3D model versions of a Lincoln LS lol. Had to pay someone to make these for me.

CRnP7d6.jpg

Lookin' good JRT, what did you do the headlights with?

Thanks! The headlights were done the same way as my tail lights. I had them done at a shop in my area. They use a light shade of tint that is painted on and has a thick clear over it. At least that is what I think they use.

Redmist- is that just an led strip behind the grill?
Ghost- thanks buddy! Should have the new bumper on this week. Just waiting on my fogs and brackets to come in...idk about the whole tasca scam fgoing on, i gavent had any fraudulent charges. *knock on wood*

Members online

Back