Life is busy!!!

RollinLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Life's been keeping me busy. Sorry for not being around more and stopping some of the BS. I picked up an IPAD Air recently. So I will be able to get on here more.

Side note, I repeated as my companies Short-Haul Driver of the Year.

Nice, congrats! You don't have a computer to chime in anymore or you mean you're just on the road too much

Family & work. Both my girls are playing ball. Pitching lessons and gymnastics. Wife in school getting her masters. I can get on LVC more with my new IPAD. I have internet anywhere anytime with it. It's great.

life's been keeping me busy. Sorry for not being around more and stopping some of the bs. I picked up an ipad air recently. So i will be able to get on here more.

Side note, i repeated as my companies short-haul driver of the year.
congradulations !!!!

Congrats on the award, Rollin'. Baseball / softball definitely chew up the time. Between games, tournaments, practices and lessons it seems that we're doing something all the time.

Congrats on the award, Rollin'. Baseball / softball definitely chew up the time. Between games, tournaments, practices and lessons it seems that we're doing something all the time.

Amen brother. Practice Monday, Wednesday, Thursday. Gymnastics and pitching lessons Saturday. I bowl on Friday. Wife works weekends. So it's just me and the kids Saturday and Sunday. Then throw in me working Monday through Friday. I surprise I remember my own name by the end of the week....lol

Glad to have you back... BS stoppage needed! Congrats on the awards!!!

I know how you feel. My new job means 4 days out of 7 I work and sleep, nothing else as I work 4 twelve hour shifts every week. The other 3 days I play catch-up. Nice thing about it is, I cover all my bills each month on 1/2 month's pay now. My wife's entire check goes into the bank and sits there.

Congratulations on the award. But, remember these days because they are short lived and you will think back on them as great days with the kids. I know that I do.

Members online

No members online now.
Back