87vodka

LVC Member
Reaction score
i bought dieseldan's gen 1 mark

so far he did.... J-Mod - SCT Chip - 3:73 LSD - COP Swap
True Duals w/ Borla Mufflers
1 1/4" Addco Sway Bars - 93 Driveshaft
Turbo Chuck Engine Mounts - ES Transmission Mount

i only removed the 3rd cat and put an h pipe in there. and changed out the air filter it was way over due . im avg about 19 mpg.

any suggestions.? cold air intake.? bigger fuel injectors.?

I saw dans car. You bought a great car. In my opinion I would leave it alone mechanically. Get all the lsc treatment, paint it black, and enjoy it!

Ah, so you're the one who bought Dan's car.

Are you on the Facebook Enthusiast Community? We'd love to have you over there.

Dan was an awesome Mark VIII owner. I met up with him just before he sold the car to you. I bought the center caps for my Octi's off him and we talked about our cars for a bit.

Yeah, his car was really amazing though. I loved it. Hope you're enjoying it too!

thanks i wanted to paint it blk its due for a paint job.. just saving money for it.i am going to take it to a good place so its done right.

welcome to LVC! I'm glad Dan's car and the new owner are still part of the community...I have a dark brown car and an ivory car (both 96's)...the ivory has way less dents; if you're gonna have a black car, be prepared for lots of washing, being hotter than HELL, and seeing every little imperfection there is

19mpg with 3:73s is normal, that's what I'm averaging... Sometimes I see 20+ on the hwy

That car is pretty well modded, bigger Injectors won't net you anything without a higher delivery pump and ecu fuel tune

no im not.... not really a facebook person lol.

It's a great source for information, I'd recommend it even if you only use it just for that.

It's basically like here only with much quicker response turn around, for obvious reasons, and I'd venture to say a larger number of active members. There are quite a few people from here who are on there (that's how I ended up there, I was referred from here).

If you're interested, let me know and I'll get you an invite (it's a closed group).

welcome to LVC! I'm glad Dan's car and the new owner are still part of the community...I have a dark brown car and an ivory car (both 96's)...the ivory has way less dents; if you're gonna have a black car, be prepared for lots of washing, being hotter than HELL, and seeing every little imperfection there is

i thinking about matte gun metal.? something dark because it will bring out the chrome and wheels

I saw dans car. You bought a great car. In my opinion I would leave it alone mechanically. Get all the lsc treatment, paint it black, and enjoy it!

lsc treatment. sorry new to these cars can you please give me details about lsc treatment.?

lsc treatment. sorry new to these cars can you please give me details about lsc treatment.?

Front and rear bumpers and side moldings without the chrome in them.

See mine and Jblcourts signature pics

The only other changes i would make to that car that are really gonna be worth the $ and time and would improve on the rest of the mods would be a converter and a good dyno tune, and good dyno tune would prob net you another 10-15hp and would finely hone the mods to the car.

i bought dieseldan's gen 1 mark

so far he did.... J-Mod - SCT Chip - 3:73 LSD - COP Swap
True Duals w/ Borla Mufflers
1 1/4" Addco Sway Bars - 93 Driveshaft
Turbo Chuck Engine Mounts - ES Transmission Mount

i only removed the 3rd cat and put an h pipe in there. and changed out the air filter it was way over due . im avg about 19 mpg.

any suggestions.? cold air intake.? bigger fuel injectors.?

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...-Coyote-Engine-trans-PCM-(54-miles)-**CHEAP**

:D

Dans car (and Dans write-ups on his car) were some of the inspirations for future mods to my car. You got a great car from a good guy. As far as mods, that is 100% up to you and your driving style/habits (ok, and your wallet). my own personal opinion is to concentrate on finely tuning the handling/braking characteristics of the car. No sense adding more power without control.

Members online

No members online now.
Back