Replacing Rims '02 LS V8

themrs

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I am starting to get some stress fractures around the center of my stock 17" rims. I have started looking for replacements. I have the beige color LS and all the rims I have seen so far do not match! Any suggestions?

They do not need to be OEMs but I would like to stick with the 17s. I do not to change the feel of the car, I love it the way it is! Not to mention the fact I just bought a new set of bridgestones last summer!

how bad are the stress factors? if its just cosmetic and not structural then plasti dipping them would be one option

At the beginning of this past winter they were barely noticeable. I notice them more now. They have to be replaced. Talked to a good friend of my husband's who confirmed the verdict. He said to replace them before winter hits or they might give out!

go to ebay and type in 5x108 17 , and pick the rims you like and post the link here for approval of fitment

You can also use a Jaguar wheel (as long as the bolt pattern is 5X108). Most aftermarket wheels will require hub-centric rings.

those will fit but like LS4me said you will need hubcentric rings , you can ask the seller to sell you lug nuts and hubcentric rings for extra

Members online

No members online now.
Back