2000 lincoln ls lower control arm bolt

you referring to this expensive discontinued bolt/nut ?

s6x~us~en~file=a0000400.gif~gen~ref.gif

Item #20 & 21 on this page: http://deneau.info/ls/s6x~us~en~file=s6x41004.htm~gen~ref.htm

Lower arm-to-frame bolt ???

Ford P/N W706993 ??? // YW4Z-3B236-AA

The nut (Ford P/N W520218) it's callout name is HN2 which is listed as an M14 size nut.

The bolt I can't tell ya for sure.

other then: http://www.ebay.com/itm/BRAND-NEW-P...:Lincoln|Model:LS&hash=item417de4f962&vxp=mtr

I have a set of used ones, nut and bolts for the front control arms. Came off of an '00. Let me know if you are interested.

Catalog says "147mm" for the bolt.

This might be accurate for the length of the bolt since 147 mm is roughly 5.788 inches.

But bolts are usually defined by diameter with length being secondary.

Replacement bolts will be readily available, by dimension, from any well-stocked fastener purveyor.

KS

This might be accurate for the length of the bolt since 147 mm is roughly 5.788 inches.

But bolts are usually defined by diameter with length being secondary.

Replacement bolts will be readily available, by dimension, from any well-stocked fastener purveyor.

KS

I agree, and usually the catalog provides the correct dimensions. Its absence in the case is odd.

I'm looking for just 1 also, the front and rear connecting point uses the same bolt. I have the nut but I need the bolt. I'm heading to the junk yard this weekend if I haven't heard from anyone.

For grade... Don't go anything less than grade8.

For grade... Don't go anything less than grade8.

Pete, I don't know the grade, but these bolts appear to be aluminum or an alloy. Kind of unusual.

Alzimme - I have a used set of these. Are you interested?

Pete, I don't know the grade, but these bolts appear to be aluminum or an alloy. Kind of unusual.

Alzimme - I have a used set of these. Are you interested?

I just need 1 shipped to 60641. PM me the price. There's an LS at the junk yard with these, but I've been busy with work lately.

Members online

Back