New Wheels

LEOV5

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Here are few shots of the LS. 245/45/18 front, 265/40/18 rear, will be changing the rears to 275/40/18 later on.

Ls Tire (2).jpgLS Front Tire (2).jpgLS Front Tire (1).jpgLS Full Side 2.jpg

Ls Tire (2).jpg

LS Front Tire (2).jpg

LS Front Tire (1).jpg

LS Full Side 2.jpg

Looks nice was thinking about taking me factory mags and and having them powercoatex to either a light gray or a shade dark then the factory coat.

IMHO the ls looks better with the powder coated wheels Appose to chrome.

Leo...... That looks HOT!! I can't believe you missed the registration!!!!

Very nice. I saw those wheels on craigslist too, I almost bought them since I have always wanted Vulcans but what am I going to do with multiple sets of wheels :biggrin:. Glad someone on here got them, it was a steal.

Yeah, I can't believe that the time got past me too. It just that I was working so much. I went weeks without going on the internet. So if I can hitch a ride into the show with you that would be great, let me know?

Yeah, I can't believe that the time got past me too. It just that I was working so much. I went weeks without going on the internet. So if I can hitch a ride into the show with you that would be great, let me know?

Hmmmmmm....... I don't know...... WELL OF COURSE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!! See you at Jack's!!!!

Great looking car saw it yesterday on Santa fe ave. Nice sounding exhaust too

Thank you! That was you, I am running Magnaflows with xpipe. I was wondering if you were on this site. Your car has the perfect stance and wheels on it. Do you have Gen 2 front on your LS?

Thanks Arthur! I have looked at the 285/35/18, but the 275/40/18 fits perfect and gives me the stance that I would like to see on my LS.

Members online

No members online now.
Back