Quick question about wheels

Everybody has their own taste, I happen to like that wheel. If you could truly get the front wheel for 400 and the others are good for 300 it isn't a bad deal. That's if it is a $1900 set.
Check the wheel thread, the offsets look close at a glance. I would also look at hub swap/redrilling, it opens up so many more choices in wheels and brakes.
If you haven't replaced the front hubs on your mark yet it's probably about due, the mustang hub is the same price. There is a member here that will drill the rears.

That rim could probably be repaired. We have a shop near by that does wheel repair and almost looks flawless and it would be less then a new wheel

it would probably work. it'd be close.

are you close enough you could ask to test fit maybe?

a new one is 400, and the set cost 1900? the rears are 20x10.5 with +45 offset, that's gonna be close, factory offset on the 16x7's is +39? I'm with Jay, do the hub swap and get some hand me down 'me-too' rims

Yea we are both in md about a 20 min drive I can't get to the wheels till tomorrow. I really want them to work. The bent wheel still holds air I went on the forgestar website and didn't even see this wheel in a 20" size. Before I buy I'm going to def test fit it IMO for 300 u can't beat it!!! He also said the tires are 255/35 and 285/30

Members online

No members online now.
Back