Official LS OWNERS Picture Thread

Awesome, seem like good dogs! I was messing around with the GF told her I was gonna get some hair dye and dye him all black :)

I weighed him the other day ... 66 pounds.

No ones posted her in awhile, anyways heres me when I got her back after an engine replacement..
1209400_635640656467458_14950253_n.jpg
And heres me and my gf of 1 1/2 years going to homecoming in style with the LSphoto.jpg
Im 17 from michigan btw!

1209400_635640656467458_14950253_n.jpg

photo.jpg

^^ dude this thread as the title states is a thread for pictures of the people who own the ls's on this site. Hence official LS owners thread.

Use the search function on the site to find your info.. Type in springs or lowering. And see what pops up.

Also, if that doesn't work well for you just google lowered lincoln LS or something like that and a bunch of lincolnvscadillac links will come up with good info.

Also this thread is the 7th from the top of the page. I can't believe you missed it. It has lots of info on lowering and even wheels for ya.
http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/forum/showthread.php?87824-LS-Info-Wheels-Lowering-Audio-Basic-Mods

Haha wow, nice intro into the wrong thread. If you're serious about lowering, stance coilovers, or plan b eibachs

landOFlincoln did the same thing in the LS Picture Thread... except he posted like 8 times in a row. Well done.

landOFlincoln did the same thing in the LS Picture Thread... except he posted like 8 times in a row. Well done.
On the MMA forum I frequent, it's called WFA- I will translate if you like :)

In the other picture thread possibly!

Time to get the thread back on track:
at a wedding w/ wifey:
E56DCB1C-6BDF-4917-9105-D1347390F7C1_zpsmbsprqid.jpg

Got a bike - this time a cruiser after wrecking my shoulder on my other bike:
02021560-AA7B-4437-99D2-CAD8969456F2_zpsww27xnxc.jpg

My First Lincoln in highschool
linc1.jpg
My Town car and Ls's along the way, newest is the red lse
lse.jpg
lin2&3.jpg
linc2.jpg
And lastly here's me
image.jpg

linc1.jpg

lse.jpg

lin2&3.jpg

linc2.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
^ what is that, a Halloween costume? You don't actually go outside the house looking like that do you? You gotta be about the ugliest thing I've seen since that 401 overpass jumper at Port Hope back in 2013. (http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/canada/archives/2013/09/20130914-074838.html)

LOL, you can take a joke I'm sure of it, I mean ... look at you self Son! Hahaha.

Whhooppps ... you know where I live, you have my address,
censored.gif
me!

Funny, BTW don't be thinking I was born at night now,

its really funny because i can guarentee if we were in person u would reconsider those wise words.

~ You stick that lens in the mail yet, don't make me come down there cuz I'd hate to have to remove all those ugly stickers from your grille for ya!

attachment.jpg

Sneaky bugger you!

Members online

Back