Sold NEW Eibach springs, Unlocked Xcal 3, Cherry Bomb dual wall 4" tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shredicus

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey guys,

Getting ready to sell my house and I doubt I'll have a garage wherever I'm moving so gotta clear out some projects that never happened.

Up for sale I have a brand new still in box set of Eibach lowering springs for the LS. Never installed: $210 shipped

SCT Xcal 3 tuner, used but will be unlocked ready to mate to your ECU. I can also send you the tune files by Torrie for a 2nd gen V8 but they may be specific to my car:$SOLD

Cherry Bomb 577577 2.5" inlet, 4" outlet, Straight cut, Weld on type. Bought these from Jolinc01 a while back but never got a chance to install them. They've been installed before but are in excellent condition. $30 shipped for the pair

Also have a set of 7 Motorcraft COPs with less than 100 miles on them. These were replaced under the TSB by Ford, but I had already ordered a set of Visteons which I ended up installing shortly after. I'm willing to do a 30 day guarantee on these just so you know theyre in perfect working order. $40 ea. shipped. Each coil will come with a brand new motorcraft spark plug.

Will try and get some pictures up tonight.

Thanks for looking :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure you'll sell e/thing. Like many things, timing is e/thing. Ha...I just received my Eibachs a few days ago & will get 'em installed next week probably. I obviously paid a little more ($276), but such is life :)

send me a sound clip of what the cherry bombs sound like? I have 2.5 to 2.5 but id like to know the sound difference.

I'm sure you'll sell e/thing. Like many things, timing is e/thing. Ha...I just received my Eibachs a few days ago & will get 'em installed next week probably. I obviously paid a little more ($276), but such is life :)

Haha yeah I hear ya. Thanks for the well-wishing :)

send me a sound clip of what the cherry bombs sound like? I have 2.5 to 2.5 but id like to know the sound difference.

Well they're just exhaust tips so it's doubtful they'll sound any different :p

Yeah the Xcal3 will work on all the LSes. You would just need to contact a tuner to get a custom tune done for your vehicle.

Guess I cant edit the original post now. Here's pics of the remaining items. 2 coils left, springs and tips.

20140414_175515.jpg20140414_175525.jpg20140414_175703.jpg20140414_175933.jpg

20140414_175515.jpg

20140414_175525.jpg

20140414_175703.jpg

20140414_175933.jpg

No prob. Always glad to sell to a fellow enthusiast :)

Just got the Eibachs today. They were delivered before USPS could even update their shipping tracking :lol:

Anyways: Thank you Shredicus! Springs were exactly as described, shipping was fast as it could be. I am a happy LS owner today :D

Just got the Eibachs today. They were delivered before USPS could even update their shipping tracking :lol:

Anyways: Thank you Shredicus! Springs were exactly as described, shipping was fast as it could be. I am a happy LS owner today :D

Awesome, enjoy man. :D

Price drop on the 2 coils: $30/each shipped including new motorcraft sparkplug

Exhaust tips still for sale as well.

Tried to send you a message, your lvc message box is full. Sent you an email. Ready to send $.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Back