Reaction score
here are some pics of the wheels
IMG_9654.jpg

wheels.jpg

wheels 2.jpg

IMG_9654.jpg

wheels.jpg

wheels 2.jpg

Yeah I like em, next is paint then off to find my giant GT style wing. I may make one I looked at ordering the carbon fiber and resin. I have the rest of the materials

That's looking pretty nice these days, coming along nicely! Needs a bit of tint though.

Ghost, I want to get an APR or Vortex wing, good quality and I like the look

Big Rig, no tint for me, can't see in the dark I have an eye problem. i could get it but it would be reallllllllly hard to drive at night.

18s? Nice touch to your ls.

That's looking pretty nice these days, coming along nicely! Needs a bit of tint though.
Any tinting or darkening of head lights or taillights, windows that endanger the driver or other vehicles to see a vehicle day or night should severely cost the driver in an accident thru a liable suit hundreds of thousands of dollars! If darker than original it hinders driver's visibility or other drivers to see vehicle! A $3000 fine per vehicle law in every state would make us all safer!

Any tinting or darkening of head lights or taillights, windows that endanger the driver or other vehicles to see a vehicle day or night should severely cost the driver in an accident thru a liable suit hundreds of thousands of dollars! If darker than original it hinders driver's visibility or other drivers to see vehicle! A $3000 fine per vehicle law in every state would make us all safer!

You may very well have a valid point however there is still such a thing as "legal" tint in this world.

Johnny Law wants to be able to clearly see in, they are not handing out tickets cuz drivers potentially can't see out.
I'm at 20% and it's actually within limits around here. Never been bothered and I can see out clearly, day or night.

Now talk to me about the safety of those super bright white oncoming HID lights that nearly blind others at times,
talk about endangerment and hindering of other motorists' visibilities.

// Back to Anthon's new wheels //

They are 17's and not 100% sure what kind they are I got them off of a member here. I am very excited to not have 3 bent wheels anymore, talk about a smooth ride now.

The bent wheels cost me wheel bearings and tierods too. I am tired of paying taxes and they won't even go out and fill the pot holes.

We have some streets in my neighborhood that you actually can't avoid the potholes they span the whole width of the street...

Members online

No members online now.
Back