For Sale Mark VIII Seat Leather

Thomas A

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have several sets of rear Mark VIII seats that I would like to sell; I've heard of guys using the leather from these to repair/replace worn leather on the front seats, so I thought I'd see if there was any demand for these. I'm asking $20 for a bottom or top section, or $30 for the pair, plus shipping. I will remove them from the foam cushion, so shipping wouldn't be too bad. Going from memory, this is what I have:

1993 Mocha
1993-1994 Opal Grey
1994-1996 Saddle
1996 LSC Perforated Saddle
1993-1996 Ebony
1997-1998 Light Graphite

I should have more than one pair of the grey and black, as I recall; They are all in good shape, but are currently in storage at my parents house, so I do not have access to them (not too many pictures are the moment). I am planning a trip up to visit them before the end of the month, and could pick them up and/or send photos if anyone is interested. I'd really like to get these out of their basement. If someone wants to come and pick them up near Lincoln, Nebraska, I'd make them a really good deal on as many as they wanted.

IMG_0882.jpg

Mocha_RearSeat1.JPG

Mocha_RearSeat2.JPG

Does 1996 LSC Perforated Saddle eqipped with folding armrest? If I do remember right, all LSC's had them.

Top, Bottom, or both? It will be a couple of weeks before I have a chance to get to them and remove the leather.

All the opal grey. Text or call me when you are ready. 1(309)287-1927

Sounds good. I plan to be up there May 3rd and 4th. I'll go through my inventory and send you a list of all the opal gray seats that I have; I can send photos at that time as well.

Thomas

Yeah, I feel like I did at some point. I'll have to inspect them when I make it up there to see what shape they are in. I haven't seen them first hand in a while.

Members online

No members online now.
Back