Official LS Picture Thread

It's nothing personal I just hate chrome.

I agree about not liking chrome. Unfortunately when I bought my LS it had 19" DUB (Shoreline) rims on it with brand new rubber. Decided to leave them on until the tires wore out. Now that I have had them for a while they have actually grown on me. I have always been a 5 spoke fan but not a chrome fan. uploadfromtaptalk1396366748847.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1396366748847.jpg

they're not that bad... someone help me with that lip? i know i've seen it before..Westwings?

I agree about not liking chrome. Unfortunately when I bought my LS it had 19" DUB (Shoreline) rims on it with brand new rubber. Decided to leave them on until the tires wore out. Now that I have had them for a while they have actually grown on me. I have always been a 5 spoke fan but not a chrome fan.View attachment 828466565

Yeah not bad, if I were you I'd plasti dip them black and maybe leave the chrome alone on the indents in the spoke, that might look hot along with the chrome lip.

Ran out to get lunch and had a little overheating problem....

smokedLS_zpsdd840a3f.jpg

im going with that being HD Dave's ls, its in his photobucket account. and the bit a of wheel back there matches...

Anthon, let's see some more pics of your ride man!
Looks like you've done a lot of work to it, did you get new wheels also?

love the range rover rims, your car reminds me of the bmw m3 gtr from need for speed most wanted

Nfsmw_bmw_m3.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back