I think credit is due to Bullschmidt

I dig a lot of the LS'es from here. Though I gravitate towards more subtle mods. I prefer tasteful mods where the end result looks like it could've come from the factory that way.

Same here. To look in my truck you wouldn't guess that the center console came from a 2005 Ford crewcab truck. This is the most obvious mod I've made to the truck aside from the wheels and stereo, and it's only the head unit on the stereo that can be seen. The amp and subwoofer blend right in.

Installedconsole.jpg

aw this is cute. I will go to the BK lounge for lunch to get a paper crown to wear around the office

We need a pic of that too bull

Same here. To look in my truck you wouldn't guess that the center console came from a 2005 Ford crewcab truck. This is the most obvious mod I've made to the truck aside from the wheels and stereo, and it's only the head unit on the stereo that can be seen. The amp and subwoofer blend right in.

Installedconsole.jpg
LOL that reminds me of this DTS I saw with Town Car rims, I would still prefer the stock rims, but this actually doesn't look that bad and the untrained eye wouldn't probably know.
fghjklkjhg.jpg

fghjklkjhg.jpg

Wow!! Not even a mention of mine. Serves me right not being here enough.

Oh yeah... Calendar....lol.... Been done.

BullSchmidt. I see you enjoy trips to MExico as well. If you've never been, consider checking out Isla Mujeres. #10 top beach in the world per TripAdvisor. Trust me..you'd love Isla.

RollinLS, whos that haha. I'd vote you up there too. This list would get long real fast if we sat down to think about it. Hopefully the calendar doesn't die out like lsofm did. I forgot to buy one too, but bought one now though and one of bull's ls too, funny guy

BullSchmidt. I see you enjoy trips to MExico as well. If you've never been, consider checking out Isla Mujeres. #10 top beach in the world per TripAdvisor. Trust me..you'd love Isla.

I love the caribbean. Right now I'm actually in the process of planning another trip for later this year. I will have to poke around and find out more info about Isla. Thanks!

RollinLS, whos that haha. I'd vote you up there too. This list would get long real fast if we sat down to think about it. Hopefully the calendar doesn't die out like lsofm did. I forgot to buy one too, but bought one now though and one of bull's ls too, funny guy

Enjoy the 12 months of Bullschmidt :)

Didn't we just change the LSOTM to Maintenance of the Month Award?

I wish!

praise.jpg

^ this guy, not in compliance with the paying homage to the Bull
... off with his head!

Solders: Bin Laden, Bin Laden where've you been?
Bin Laden: I've bin hiding!

praise.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back