horrible noise!

FYI, RockAuto ships to Canada with no additional charges to the door. I checked both P/Ns 3063701 and 3063801 (not sure which is left and right), not in stock right now. See how much your dealer wants, but I would just wait a little bit..

I'll just this this out there for the next time you make a video...

humans see a lot wider than they do taller, this is why our TV and computer monitors are always widescreen, so when filming videos always hold the phone sideways so that it is shot in proper widescreen mode.

also if you really want to find the cause of the noise, I would jack the car up, take the tire off, then move the suspension around until you actually find where it is coming from, there are a ton of places a squeak could come from.

How many miles? If you're over 50k miles it's probably time for new shocks all around. The LS uses coil-over shocks, not struts; they are different....

at about 60k miles I changed my OEM factory shocks all around when I put on my Eibach springs. That was 9 years and about 100k miles ago. I would have DEFINITELY thought it would have been time to replace the shocks again. Believe it or not none are leaking and the suspension is very tight and still handles wonderfully. THat said, 50k miles to replace all Motorcraft shocks might be a waste of $$

Members online

No members online now.
Back