What did you do to your LS today?

fogs and high beams id go 80 watts , mine come in this week , so I will install them and give you the review , pros so far on leds I have owned ( excludes the 80 watt for now ) the white color is awesome , instant come on , last longer than any bulb out there, cons are they arent bright and thats about it

Well I just thought of something different. I'll do white for high beams and maybe the bluish white for my low because I'm taking my purple out of my low beams n move then to the fog lights.

if it is just for looks 11 watt should do fine

20131224_110931.jpg

if u want you can have my old 11 watts ones , just pay shipping, i looked em up and they cost about 30 bucks for a set

appreciate it man , on that pic i took a detailer spray and a microfiber cloth and just wiped it down , maybe about 2 months ago I used a clay bar kit on it and got great results , professional buff wax is coming soon before i dip the car

Nice work. I can see your garage from here.

I've got the same kit in my garage, except mine didn't come with a free bottle of trans fluid. My schedule has two engine replacements in the next month, after that my LS gets the clay treatment. I hope mine comes out as good as yours did.

just hit the 104,000 mile marker. At this very moment, getting my gaskets done; O2 sensors replaced and 2 coil changed.

So sad its costing me over a grand but SO HAPPY its getting done.

just hit the 104,000 mile marker. At this very moment, getting my gaskets done; O2 sensors replaced and 2 coil changed.

So sad its costing me over a grand but SO HAPPY its getting done.

Over a grand for that? wtf!? You're in NJ shoulda said something I coulda helped you do most of that saved some money....

mods today : dipped bottom grille and did a license plate delete ( haha not really )

20140326_174658.jpg

20140326_171139.jpg

20140326_161754.jpg

NICE!!! man I wouldn't get any work done If I could park my LS inside my work (assuming thats the case).

thanks guys , and G Rell I snuck the LS in there shhhh haha , my boss is really chill and lets me work on my car , this is probably where I am going to dip the whole car ^.^

Members online

No members online now.
Back