It's been a while

I'm sorry...... I thought this about the LS, not another manufacturer... Aren't there other sites for them?

oh calm down... it would have been faster to click the back button, then type that out!!.... If you want to talk LS's, there are plenty of new member repair threads that need help (cause thats all we do around here anymore)...

Reapers a good guy and It's nice to hear from him, I thought we were a community around here?!?!...

Lets not ruin this thread...

oh calm down... it would have been faster to click the back button, then type that out!!.... If you want to talk LS's, there are plenty of new member repair threads that need help (cause thats all we do around here anymore)...

Reapers a good guy and It's nice to hear from him, I thought we were a community around here?!?!...

Lets not ruin this thread...

Thanks Grell well put!!!!!!!! Hope to see you guys this spring/summer at some meets!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hey reaper. It's been awhile. Nice Audi. One of my feature cars. Nice list of mods.

Nice audi my friend. Tasteful mods so far.

I'm playing with a B5 a4 myself...wondering if you dropped yours on stock struts or did you upgrade at the same time?

Mine is the 2.8 which doesnt have a great aftermarket for go fast parts, guess ill have to settle for looks and a nice exhaust note. Gotta love those vw/audi v6 exhaust sounds.

Anyway, good luck with this one and keep up the mods...

P.S. are you a member of Vwvortex and/or audizine? if so, might cross paths some time.

Nice audi my friend. Tasteful mods so far.

I'm playing with a B5 a4 myself...wondering if you dropped yours on stock struts or did you upgrade at the same time?

Mine is the 2.8 which doesnt have a great aftermarket for go fast parts, guess ill have to settle for looks and a nice exhaust note. Gotta love those vw/audi v6 exhaust sounds.

Anyway, good luck with this one and keep up the mods...

P.S. are you a member of Vwvortex and/or audizine? if so, might cross paths some time.

Thanks. I dropped mine on Tein s techs with koni struts and shocks.Yes I'm a member with audizine reaper76 there too! I have done some more mods since this thread also if you want to know what I've done I can pm you since some folks seem to be a little butt hurt this thread exists!

I have done some more mods since this thread also if you want to know what I've done I can pm you since some folks seem to be a little butt hurt this thread exists!
to hell with the complainers, the threads already here... might as well tweet the deets.

Grell here is pics of both!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409859119.149947.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1409859130.848620.jpg

forgot there are pics of the audi already but here is the TL

BTW you me and hite should meet at a fast Friday before they quit the meets for the season!!!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409859119.149947.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409859130.848620.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back