Poll: Which placement of this 'v-8' chrome emblem do you like?

placement of the V8 emblem

• Total voters

Rick1

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Oh, I'm putting this on the car-the world is going to know that there's a V8 under my hood. Don't try to talk me out of it, :p SO that being said, I'm going to put these pics up with different locations of the emblem and you guys let me know which one you like the best. From top to bottom, Make the first pic #1 and the last #5 -- just say what #? and I will go with what you guys vote~is the best location

GUYS I TRIED TO EDIT MANY TIMES BUT THE 2ND AND 3RD PIC ARE THE SAME PLACEMENT SO JUST MAKE THAT PIC #2- SORRY

I'm leaning towards the one on the rocker panel=the lowest one.

IMG_0141.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0146.jpg

The tall Explorer V8 emblem above the belt line in front of the door looks classy.

DSC01409.jpg

I'm not sure about the one you chose, but the _0145 pic seems to look like it belongs there.

I gotta go with #4.

I want to tdo the same with the tall version of the emblem.

I like the 2nd pic from the top. It looks like it belongs there. That's a pretty cool emblem. What's it from? It almost looks like an old Chevy.

That emblem would be more suited to the very low placement on the last picture, BUT not on the front. Slide it back to the rear, just in front of the rear wheel.

The other spot would be just over the side trim, but on the door instead of the fender. The problem is that emblem is just too wide for the small space between the wheel well and the door.

Thanks guys-keep 'em coming. Lol at # 0- I told ya'll I'm going to do it, no matter what. V8 V8 V8!!

This. Debadge that thing, don't add any more. No one cares that it's a v8 except you.

What did I tell you? I'm doing it ! Actually, every v-tech, AcuraTL Lexus IS, G35-g37 z350, and every other guy who pulls up beside me is going to have a second thought about stoplight racing me when they see my emblem of V8 power glimmering in the summer sun while I ease it over to SST and turn the a/c off and turn the stereo down :)

The tall Explorer V8 emblem above the belt line in front of the door looks classy.

DSC01409.jpg

I'm not sure about the one you chose, but the _0145 pic seems to look like it belongs there.
I like that emblem too but I don't like the gold color.

btw, I picked this thing up at Pepboys. I know some of you are spitting on the ground right now, but hey, live and let live!

What did I tell you? I'm doing it ! Actually, every v-tech, AcuraTL Lexus IS, G35-g37 z350, and every other guy who pulls up beside me is going to have a second thought about stoplight racing me when they see my emblem of V8 power glimmering in the summer sun while I ease it over to SST and turn the a/c off and turn the stereo down :)
Lol what v8 do you think you have? You have a tiny jag derived v8. Dont get me wrong its no pansy, but its nothing to brag about. (I still loved my LS despite its power plant)

I did my v8 emblems just for looks.

I'm sorry but that v8 emblem looks terrible, not fitting for an LS. Just my opinion tho. Good luck with your project, hope a g37 doesnt actually pull up next to you lol

i agree with Mlara, now v4 turbos have the same power as the LS :0 ( what has this world come to )

... Actually, every v-tech, AcuraTL Lexus IS, G35-g37 z350, and every other guy who pulls up beside me is going to have a second thought about stoplight racing me when they see my emblem of V8 power glimmering in the summer sun ...

No, they aren't. They're going to see it and think that you probably have a 4 cylinder and are trying to compensate by putting a fake V8 badge on that you got at the auto store.
That fake badge is going to tell them all they really need to know about you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back