Rear window spoiler/wing for 2004 lincoln ls

PhilZy84

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm looking for a rear window spoiler/wing for my 2004 pearl white lincoln ls, I've seen them on benz and bmw's and I think they look sick, wondering if anyone knows where I can find one, any help would be much appreciated, thanx.

I've got one in pearl white that I can let go of. It's already in the box ready to ship. It is the wing spoiler, and has the brake light/wiring on it. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,

Tru

I've got one in pearl white that I can let go of. It's already in the box ready to ship. It is the wing spoiler, and has the brake light/wiring on it. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,

Tru

he's looking for top of window spoiler...like so!

20130610_201952_zps117e8e53.jpg

FYI that wasn't installed...just resting

that looks really good especially with the black roof , why didnt you install it ?

Yep, I knew from the link he provided that it was more of a lip spoiler he was looking for. I thought I would throw mine out there as an option to consider because it was already in his color. All he would need to do would be to mount it. At some point, I'll either list it here or on Ebay as I have no plans of putting it on the car.

Yep, I knew from the link he provided that it was more of a lip spoiler he was looking for. I thought I would throw mine out there as an option to consider because it was already in his color. All he would need to do would be to mount it. At some point, I'll either list it here or on Ebay as I have no plans of putting it on the car.

Hey any chance at all a year later that you still have that spoiler? Looking for one for my Pearl 04. Thanks!

Members online

Back