My Built & Blown Mark VIII

MercuryLs

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, if you get a chance check out My BUILT & BLOWN Mark VIII @ the "1BadMRK" page on Facebook and "like" it
www.facebook.com/1BadMRK

lincoln.jpglm.jpg

lincoln.jpg

lm.jpg

Very nice MercuryLs. Thanks for the post. But 2008 so were is it now? I would like to see more. Silver06S281 there is a youtube link at the bottom of the post for all to view. MercuryLs you could imbed the link so it is displayed here as shown below. Please some day go to a drag strip in the daytime so you can really show us what it can do like the next video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyXAxd1mIEU

I primarily use the face book to keep up on aerospace news and to keep my mom from calling me.....so MORE PICTURES HERE!!!

Badass mark, but i stopped watching the vid after i saw more than 2 night races. Hate them cant see ****

Cool ride.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

The FB page is just all about the car. The 2008 racing video you guys refer to is back when the car had a stock engine and nitrous. The pictures on the page help tell the story of that car. Where it started, where it is today, Goals/Plans ect.

Members online

No members online now.
Back