This is a shame.

bufordtpisser

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Found this abandoned in a garage on an abandoned property. Trying to find the last registered owner to see if I can get them to sell it to me for a good price. 20131228_152819.jpg

20131228_152819.jpg

Looks like someone really wanted the wheels. Doesn't look too bad except how the rear is held up.

Engine bay is almost spotless. Interior is fixable. Paint is not bad. Would like to save it if I can. Working with a real estate broker that is trying to sell the property to either get a hold of the prior owner or get their permission to haul it out of there. If I can get permission to haul it, I can claim it after 30 day and advertising locally for the owner. We shall see.

Looks like someone really wanted the wheels. Doesn't look too bad except how the rear is held up.

Looks nice! Wish you would have took more pics tho. I guess he thought the wheels were worth something. It's worth saving!! Too bad it's not a gen one....:)

Where is this parked? Is that some kind of a car port? Brakes dont look too rusty, couldnt have been sitting for that long.

I have to wonder what is mechanically wrong that they left it sitting instead of selling it.

I have to wonder what is mechanically wrong that they left it sitting instead of selling it.

who knows. i have seen things abandoned for next to nothing. a 30th anniversary Cougar left behind because of a fuel pump, and a 92 SHO abandoned cuz the lady moved and then died or something and her family didn't want to deal with it (maybe also fuel pump).

Get a hold of that car and then sell it to me, deal? I'm hoping to get into a second gen. This is in Florida?

It's in a carport. And it has been there for quite some time. The property has been abandoned for well over a year. I believe that the owners just abandoned the property as there are still belongings in the house and it is open. The property sale is being managed by a commercial property broker. I will be following up on it again this week. People abandon things down here in Florida all of the time. We have a lot of part time residents who have issues some times when they go back north in the summer that never return to take care of things and their families(if they have any) just are not interested. I have seen $100,000 boats and half million dollar RV's sit for years before someone claims them.

Where is this parked? Is that some kind of a car port? Brakes dont look too rusty, couldnt have been sitting for that long.

Guess it's on to plan "B" as the property management company won't return my calls. Lets see if the local LEO can help out at all.

Went past where this car was sitting on Sunday and it was gone. Hopefully it was not sent to the crusher.

Ughhhhh! Hurts to think that. More than likely it's at a local junk yard. I bet if you'd visit a couple scrap yards you'd find it there sitting on blocks. FVCK! I hate it when a perfectly good Mark goes to waste.

That is my plan for the next couple of weekends.

Ughhhhh! Hurts to think that. More than likely it's at a local junk yard. I bet if you'd visit a couple scrap yards you'd find it there sitting on blocks. FVCK! I hate it when a perfectly good Mark goes to waste.

Buford, your heart and intentions were pure. I hope it is being treated right. I hate to see them on CoPart. Speaking of CoPart, was the two-tone (blk/silver) shown in Atlanta a familiar car to you guys down south? Somebody went to a lot of work to two tone that car, and it was declared a total for a minor accident.

Members online

No members online now.
Back