Ran the table

dbleb88

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Bought a 96 Toreador Red last week so that completes the set. Have a White 93, Portofino Blue 94, BoB 95, the 96, a Silvermist 97, and my Toreador Red 98 and they all run and drive. Can somebody cure this disease or am I stuck with it until the gf has me committed ? Thanx Bruce

I know he has all those MK's. I'm a MARKAHOLIC but Bruce's got it bad. I had 2 MK VIII's when I met Bruce. Next week I'll be back up to 4. I think he infected me with the Mark germ.

Bought a 96 Toreador Red last week so that completes the set. Have a White 93, Portofino Blue 94, BoB 95, the 96, a Silvermist 97, and my Toreador Red 98 and they all run and drive. Can somebody cure this disease or am I stuck with it until the gf has me committed ? Thanx Bruce

Livin the dream my friend, now you just need a CE.....and base models......and LSC's.......and a spring edition......and......

That's awesome Bruce. That's probably a record. I have one of every year right now, but they all don't run and drive. Oh, and the disease is incurable.

Yeah, it is incurable. I have had as many as 5 at one time. All ran, but not all drove. Got out of it for years and went to Cadillacs. Now back to Marks and will get more.

Bruce, I promise you it's not a desease. It is however an obsession & I'm the first to raise my hand & say; "I AM OBSESSED!" :)

If I was a millionaire, i'd be on the show "HOARDERS" because I'd buy dozens of Mark VIII's & hoard all of them.

Members online

Back