?

threw-up-in-my-mouth.jpg

I think that's what we all refer to as a "dealer installed option."

On a good note - under the top (depending on how it was installed) you might have a perfect rear window seal!

Does anyone have a 98 Lincoln Mark 8 with a landau top , besides me ?
------
I think Redd Foxx still has one

You guys are dicks.

Welcome Hp. :waving: In all honesty the Mark viii's with the rag tops aren't very popular on these cars. Once in a while a good combo will pop up but they just don't fit most peoples tastes.

Last edited:
Welcome hporter, What color is your car? Let's see some pictures. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I joined this club thinking that I might meet some friendly , nice people but other than yourself i was wrong .
Either they don't reply to your post at all or they do with some thing nasty .
Thank you very much i really appreciated your reply very much.
I don't believe that i will be posting anything else for quite sometime if at all .
Life too short to be fooling around with a bunch nasty but-holes

I joined this club thinking that I might meet some friendly , nice people but other than yourself i was wrong .
Either they don't reply to your post at all or they do with some thing nasty .
Thank you very much i really appreciated your reply very much.
I don't believe that i will be posting anything else for quite sometime if at all .
Life too short to be fooling around with a bunch nasty but-holes
there are a lot of nice guys here, I don't really post mean things, and I didn't reply because I don't have mark 8, but if I had useful information I definitely would have responded. Don't let some of the naysayers push you away, post what ever you want. I would also like to see pictures of your car, we all like pictures! :Beer

When the weather gets better I'll take some pictures and post them .
I'am sorry i shouldn't judge everyone by a few .

The gunny ......................................................Semper Fi

Calm down Uncle Sam's Misguided Child ..its all in fun.

If you ever plan on taking that rag top off, that however will not be so much fun

calm down, jeez thats the main issue now adays with people nobody can take criticism or a joke anymore. Everybody wants to be serious and get but hurt right away. The days of freedom of speech are down the toilet. Back to to mark,there not really popular or sought after because alot of people think they are ugly. There i said it..................runs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I personally don't like a cloth roof on any kind of car, I think it's so stupid when they do it to those Toyota Camrys. It's pointless on something like a CTS too because I think it takes away from the sportiness of the car and the CTS is all about sport and performance.

calm down, jeez thats the main issue now adays with people nobody can take criticism or a joke anymore. Everybody wants to be serious and get but hurt right away. The days of freedom of speech are down the toilet. Back to to mark,there not really popular or sought after because alot of people think they are ugly. There i said it..................runs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well the first replies to his thread were all negative, that's not very welcoming.
Let the man plant his feet first before you start ribbing him. That's all i'm sayin'. :)

He is a brand new member and does not know about ribbing on this site people can reply with. I thought it was bit rough when you had a look at his post count. You could tell he was new and would take it as insult. I for one like anyone that likes mark8's all of them. To the OP welcome and don't take it to hard, its just the roofs are a common spot for some people to not like. Is yours a Panther edition? Is that right term? This place has alot of help and info on mk8's please don't write LVC off. More good here then bad. Again WELCOME.

hporter, You have many brothers from that lifetime club--SEMPER FI, and many from this one.

I thought the "Panther Edition" was only a '93 thing. Corrections??

Oh, and WELCOME Hporter :)

Well beauty is in the eye of the beholder and when i behold this mark 8 rag top and all it's a beauty .
By way the rag top is just like the rest of the car , in great shape . This miss-guided child will always be
a Marine now & always .

The Gunny...............................................................................Semper Fi

Did somebody say pie? I'm hungry.
Brownies is where it's at man! LOL I could just eat them everyday and never get tired of them. Sometimes I wonder whats better the actual brownies or the batter! LOL ;)

Members online

Back