Sticker Window Options

05LSV8GUY

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Sorry that should have read "Window Sticker Options". but its late and i'm tired LOL

Hey guys, i was looking over the original window sticker for my car, and i always had a suspicion that it did not have the original rims, and it doesnt atleast according to the window sticker.
It says it came with the 8 spoke wheels, and it has 5 spokes on it now.

Just wanted to get some pics if u have them on a tan gen2 and an idea of what (if i can find them) would be a reasonable price for a set.

I know some of you will say who cares, just find a set of aftermarket wheels and use those, but i have always been a fan of OEM wheels, but i dont think the 5 star oem's it has now looks right for the car.
Plus the 17'' tires on the car are still in good shape yet

You can prolly find em cheap at a scrap yard if you shop around.

Mine are exactly like this, found pic off the net. I think I like these most of all the OEM's.
ls rims.jpg

ls rims.jpg

The 8-spoke chromes are quite hard to find. Ones in good shape are quite rare........

i have some 8 spoke chrome ones in near perfect condition. i didnt know they were hard to find. that makes me happy!!:D

You can find some original window stickers on eBay, I got a few from there.

To me, the best number is 5, 7, 9, 10 then up to 15 or so.

I hate 5 spokes:

IMG_7024.jpg

Especially the stock 5 spoke wheels:

IMG_8398.jpg

I had a big reply written up, then my video card crashed and i had to restart. UGH anyways

I guess i was misunderstood, I love 5 stars, just not the OEM ones its currently sitting on.
Thanks for all the Pics, the 8 spokes too closely resemble the Ford 500 wheels, maybe its just the chrome. I am a big chrome hater, and maybe the non chrome would look better IDK

I guess i just cant be pleased, i guess i will have to search some yards for all the wheels that will fit it.
I will have to search after the snow melts, and Im done with my Bucket/Navigator Console Conversion on my F150. I am also moving in March so that will take some time from me as well, but the bonus will be that i have my own two stall garage to work in!!!!

OFF TOPIC: pektel, any future MN meets planned?

Thanks for all the Pics, the 8 spokes too closely resemble the Ford 500 wheels, maybe its just the chrome. I am a big chrome hater, and maybe the non chrome would look better IDK

The 8-spoke only came in chrome.....

they are a nice looking rim, i just dont know about the chrome with my color of car, idk personal preference maybe. Rims and tires can make or break the look of a car, so i will have to do some looking maybe i should lower the car first, then maybe i will like how these look on the car idk

I have an 04 with 8 spoke chrome. Love them on my car.. Prefer them over stock 5 spoke any day.

image.jpg

Members online

Back