special lincoln sites?

bl_rdrgz

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
hey guys as you guys saw from my last thread im new here and i have searched and searched. and i just cant seem to find n answer. is there any sites that are dedicated to Lincolns? i come from a mustang baackground and there are various sites that are solely mustang sites. anyway if anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great!

hey guys as you guys saw from my last thread im new here and i have searched and searched. and i just cant seem to find n answer. is there any sites that are dedicated to Lincolns? i come from a mustang baackground and there are various sites that are solely mustang sites. anyway if anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great!

Well...... Ford sells more Mustangs in one year than the total 6-year production of the LS. The LS is also a luxury car while the Mustang is a pseudo sports car.

Well...... Ford sells more Mustangs in one year than the total 6-year production of the LS. The LS is also a luxury car while the Mustang is a pseudo sports car.

Definitely a PSEUDO sports car, with models ranging from 420 to 660 horsepower that are capable of out handling one of the greatest REAL sports cars of all time, an M3, around a road course...

I'd like to know your definition of a REAL sports car?

Yeah I used to be a Mustang hater but they're legit. Maybe LS4me is talking about the v6 stangs

Definitely a PSEUDO sports car, with models ranging from 420 to 660 horsepower that are capable of out handling one of the greatest REAL sports cars of all time, an M3, around a road course...

I'd like to know your definition of a REAL sports car?

Miata, TR4, Lotus, Z3/4/8, etc. For what it is the stock, non-Roushed/Henneseyed/Saleened Mustang is a nice car. It's a "sports car" with a back seat. No doubt is is a very sporty car! I'm pretty sure an M-anything would kill a GT. My first car was a 64 1/2 289, 4bbl, 4spd with NO P/S or P/B.

Your aftermarket sites for the LS is Craigslist, EBay, here and your local fab/performance shop.

For the Mustang sports car debate, I would say the high performance variants may fit into that realm but Mustang as a whole does not. The definition is open to interpretation.

The Big 3's sports cars: Corvette, Viper, GT.
The Big 3's muscle: Camaro, Challenger/Charger (debatable), Mustang

What are you looking for exactly? I might be able to help.

Well basically just anything aftermarket. Like exterior parts, mainly though high performance things. I know there isn't much out there. Just figured there was a sight somewhere that was a little more gear to luxury high performance.

Well basically just anything aftermarket. Like exterior parts, mainly though high performance things. I know there isn't much out there. Just figured there was a sight somewhere that was a little more gear to luxury high performance.

No aftermarket producer is interested in a car with less than 300K units built and mainly sold new to blue-hairs. For aftermarket parts, sorry to say, you bought the wrong car.

Lol na I'm not looking for a huge market. Not at all. Just somewhere To go for the basic upgrades.

Basic up grades:
CAI - KKM high rev unit & K&N
Exhaust _ Borla, Magnaflow, Bassani, or custom made system
ECU flash - XCAL with tunes by Torre
That's about all you can really do without going into a few $1000 in major upgrades. Even then, your limited on choices.

Handling options are out there.
Brakes options a lot to choose from.
Exterior, your limited. Razzi, Duraflex Racer, Wings West(if you can even find one), 1st or 2nd gen LSE(getting very hard to find)

No one site will have this stuff. Your will need to search for it. We do have a LOT of info here. But searching for it through a ton of worthless threads does make it difficult. Pinned topic "LS Info.... Wheels, etc" has a lot of useful info. Try there for some of what you might be looking for.

I came into the LS scene thinking it would be easy and the aftermarket would be great, but it really isn't. With it being this hard I kind of find it more rewarding when I do certain things my self to my car. Rollin, do you know anyone who would bpaint my chrome trim pieces and grille surrounds and not charge $300+?

I came into the LS scene thinking it would be easy and the aftermarket would be great, but it really isn't. With it being this hard I kind of find it more rewarding when I do certain things my self to my car. Rollin, do you know anyone who would bpaint my chrome trim pieces and grille surrounds and not charge $300+?

If you have all the pieces off the car. I a sure I can get it done to under $300. What color you want them painted?

Yeah, I am in Sullivan, MO and I asked a local place and they said 300 and they could do it, but I called West county autbody and they said $200 so I might go there and get it done. Also its a white pearl tricoat, which I hear is tricky. Color code is WF. I'm worried that if I get them off, it won't go on as well. Are they hard to take off and put back on?

Members online

No members online now.
Back