Official LS Picture Thread

Reflections

03LSW.jpg

03LSWp1.jpg

Just passed 170k.

and still looks like it just rolled out the Wixom Assembly Plant* yesterday!

+1 ... looks great!

* Production of the LS ended on April 3, 2006. All Lincoln LS models were manufactured at Ford's Wixom Assembly Plant which
was idled in 2007, as part of The Way Forward. About 262,900 LS models were built. Of those, only 2331 were manual V6s.

Has the Missouri LS meet date been chosen yet, I would really would like to attend this year. Going on vaction around the 20th of June. I couldn't make it last year because of the procedure I had.

Has the Missouri LS meet date been chosen yet, I would really would like to attend this year. Going on vaction around the 20th of June. I couldn't make it last year because of the procedure I had.

I have not even starting planning it yet. No date selected or plans made.

Hi All... I'm somewhat new to the forum... Been lurking for a while asking a few questions here and there through PM but I just bought my 2002 LS a few months ago and am loving it so far... Prior to the LS I had 2 different 1999 Chrysler Sebring Lxi's totaling 14 years of having the same type car... After the last one was taken from me by a hit and run while it was parked outside my house I decided I was ready for a change (finally) and went shopping... Found the LS that day and bought it... Haven't done that much with it yet but here she is...

20131121_155206_zpsba5dfb34.jpg

I have a lot of plans for her and started this right after I got her but it's like -10 with the wind chill here in KY which is the coldest we have had in a while and i'm not a fan of the cold so all modifications have stopped til it gets warmer...

Step 1: Remove awful looking chrome crap from exterior b pillars... (Done)

20131203_163010_zps02b46673.jpg

20131203_110919_zpse79b2c69.jpg

Step 2: New clear headlights / bumper lights... (Soon to Come)

HL_LIN_LS_00_CLR_PLUS_BL_SM_LIN_LS_00_W_SPO_CLR_zpsf86f53fe.jpg

Step 3: Possibly new Wheels...

Would sell these...
20131201_154844_zps92cbba94.jpg

And get something like one of these...
_57_zpsebb4c182.jpg

KGrHqVn0FIGSznBSG2doO0g60_3_zps3098fd5f.jpg

KGrHqFlcFJi8MLCBSJuWjwg60_3_zpsc9e2d53a.jpg

Step 4: Get rid of the rest of the chrome crap...

#1 +1 on getting rid of the chrome #2 +1 headlights with clear. plus you can add Angel Eyes #3 i think your rims would look better if you plastic dip just the chrome so everything is black.

:W TO :V

#1 +1 on getting rid of the chrome #2 +1 headlights with clear. plus you can add Angel Eyes #3 i think your rims would look better if you plastic dip just the chrome so everything is black.

Definitely on the list of things to do... If I can't get new rims will for sure get the chrome pieces black... Will probably install angel eye's when i get the new headlights along with eyelids... or eyebrows.. or whatever they are called.. :) On the headlights how do I know if I have the sport package... I'm not 100% sure on how to tell... supposedly for the lights it makes a difference...

color match that grill and maybe mclaren grill also ?

I would love a mclaren grill... Have been searching for one since i bought the car but haven't had any luck... If I can't find one i'll get mine color matched for sure...

How hard was it to remove the chrome pillers? Was there glue on the back

It was a pain in the @ss to get them off... they don't use little strips of 3m tape to hold that on there its one big solid piece on the entire back piece... I basically used a hair dryer to warm it up and then use vice grips to pull them off which left TONS of the 3m tape on the pillar... I then used Goo gone and just let it soak on it for a bit... used a razor blade to scrape it off but at an even level like if you were scraping a sticker off a window so that it didn't scratch the pillar... took a while but I got it all off finally.

Members online

Back